FREE TO TRY WITH ALL FEATURES, NO SIGN-UP
All features are free to try - please don't pay anything until you are sure the app works for you. There's no sign-up required; the only limitation before purchase are the watermarks added to photos.
NEW: CONNECT A REMOTE IPHONE FOR GREEN SCREEN
Wifibooth on your iPad can seamlessly connect to a remote iPhone in order to use its rear camera. iPhone rear cameras are higher quality than iPad cameras, and if you have a dual-camera iPhone (iPhone 8 Plus or newer) then you can use the GREEN SCREEN feature -- except there's no actual green background required. Put your guests on the beach, the slopes, or whatever you can think of!
AUTOPILOT = ONE TOUCH SIMPLICITY
Wifibooth supports simple one-touch photo collaging & printing with its AutoPilot feature! It's perfect for guests that aren't comfortable with technology, or have enjoyed an open bar.
DESIGNED BY A PHOTOGRAPHER
Wifibooth is a professional-grade photobooth app that connects wirelessly to your cameras and printers. Designed and built by a professional event photographer, Wifibooth brings a new level of fun and guest-interaction to photobooth setups at weddings, corporate events, and anywhere a photobooth is found. As guests select their favorite photos, a collage is automatically created. With just a single touch, your guests print their creations wirelessly and create an awesome event guestbook on the spot!
EMAIL, DROPBOX, TWITTER, FACEBOOK, SMS/MMS (TWILIO)
Wifibooth's E-Mail, SMS, Facebook, Dropbox and Twitter integrations take guest interaction to the next level. Collages can be automatically uploaded to Dropbox/Facebook/Twitter for instant access. Guests can enter their email address and instantly receive their photo(s), or add photos they've already tweeted. No internet access at your event? No problem: uploads and emails will send as soon as the app has internet access again.
REMOTE CONTROL BY GUESTS WITHOUT WIFI
Guests can install Wifibooth on their iPhones and seamlessly connect to your iPad to trigger the camera and download their photos -- all without any wifi connection! Try it out, you'll be amazed how simple it is.
ONLINE SUPPORT INCLUDED
Events are challenging environments. You can use our forums, called the Wifibooth Community, to write to us (see support URL). We respond *fast* (usually within 24 hours) because we really want your events to be successful!
- Animated GIFs made automatically
- Branding & customization: logos, watermarks, overlays, customization of text
- Intuitive event management: files, photos, email addresses etc are all contained within events, making it easy to delete when you're done
- Automatic collage creation - just touch an image, then pinch & pan to make it perfect
- Email: your guests can enter their email addresses. With an internet connection the app can email photos or Dropbox links directly, or collect the addresses for offline use later
- Different layouts including 1-strip and 2-strip, support for roll-printers
- Wifibooth saves all photos to the Camera Roll for easy extensibility & access
Wifibooth offers several in-app purchase choices, including the PRO package as a yearly auto-renewing subscription. If you choose to purchase the PRO package, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase.
4.9.1: Fixed an issue where Wifibooth could hang if you touched "Create Wordmark" in an event that had a long name.
- NEW: Slideshows are here! During your event Wifibooth can play a slideshow of the event's photos or show the latest photo taken on Smart TVs (no app required), on Apple TVs (no app required), and on other iOS devices like your second iPad (Soloslides app on other iOS device required).
If your wifi is connected directly to the camera, you can still play a slideshow by running the Soloslides app on your second iPad - this will use Bluetooth to download the photos from Wifibooth.
The settings controlling slideshow functionality can be found on the "Global" settings page. Please use the help '?' icon at the top-left to learn how they work!
- IMPROVED: The email address you use when sending a test email is now remembered for next time
- CHANGED: It is now possible to change the gallery setting "Automatically go to gallery after taking photos" even if the "Start on the gallery screen" setting is turned on
- FIXED: Wifibooth will no longer complain that there is a newer version on the app store when this is patently untrue
- FIXED: In a rare network configuration, a camera that became disconnected would keep showing as connected even after temporarily changing to the device camera, which would prevent it from being connected again. If you experience a camera still showing as connected when it is not, temporarily change to the device camera and then back again.
- FIXED: Issues around turning off background liveview when using the device camera
- FIXED: An issue that caused you to be unable to go back to the home screen from the gallery screen if you changed the camera from EyeFi to another type
- FIXED: An issue that could cause Wifibooth to start taking photos unexpectedly after recently taking more photos from the gallery screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Questionable Business Practice
Unsubscribe me now, and do not ever charge my credit card, or my iTunes account, again. And fix this POC app, so that a person can contact the developer, and/or unsubscribe, without having to give you access to their photos. I’m sick of this sort of unethical software design. How the bleep is someone able to unsubscribe?The “subscription jail” is even more egregious than the $100 price tag, in that it was created intentionally, and operates surreptitiously, making it a breach of business ethics. You’re obviously a smart guy; you covered all the bases, every subscription iteration, except unsubscribing. In iTunes, you’ve got the automatic renewal set by default; two links to subscribe; but no links to unsubscribe, and in the app itself, you require the user to grant access to their photos, to even open the app, making it impossible to unsubscribe via the app. The web-sure is more of the same. There’s a ridiculous amount of content dedicated to the various subscriptions and features, but not one word about unsubscribing. And, performing a search on “unsubscribe”, in help, yields “no result”; no help whatsoever. It’s inconceivable that all these roadblocks to unsubscribing occur unintentionally. If you're that desperate for revenue, then you can keep my $100, but unsubscribe me immediately, and never charge my account again, or pay me double. And shame on you, if you don’t voluntarily cease and desist this shady practice.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry that you're having trouble unsubscribing. Unfortunately Apple does not give us any way to directly cancel your subscription in the app. Here's how to do it, on any device signed in with the same Apple ID: open the App Store app, on the Today tab touch your profile photo (top-right) to open your Account, and then hit "Manage Subscriptions".
You can also do this in Wifibooth: on the Wifibooth purchase screen (Event Settings -> General -> Show packages), at the bottom you'll see the button "Manage Subscriptions". When you touch that, you'll be directed to exactly the right spot in Apple-land where you can cancel or change your subscription. That's the best we could implement with the tools we were given.
You are correct that this information is missing from our help article on purchases. I apologize for this and will get that added ASAP - this was an oversight, not intentional.
Finally, if you were charged recently for a subscription renewal that you did not expect, please raise the issue with Apple directly. They may in some cases be able to issue you a refund (this is not something we are able to do ourselves, or have any control over).
All in all, apologies that your experience with Wifibooth wasn't great, and thank you for the feedback.
Wedding Photobooth Ruined
I think the app is probably great but unfortunately I delegated the task of setup to those helping me setup the wedding and they missed the notification on needing to purchase. Now I’m stuck with about 1000 photos with a watermark that I don’t understand why I’m unable to remove if I pay. I would pay so so much to be able to have a library of usable photos and not disappoint all my guests. I need to know now how I can save any of these photos. I keep getting a prompt asking if I’m done with the photos and I’m so worried it will delete all of them. If I pay for the upgrade in the app will it delete all of my events? I need to know what my options are now that this happened. I’d obviously love to have the watermarked photos removed but for some reason that is apparently not possible. So since that isn’t an option, how can I save photos from my event now? Please help me.
The app is a great idea, but it didn’t come through when I needed it to. I bought the PRO version for a wedding event and had everything set up: props, backdrop, lighting, etc. I used a Canon 5D Mark IV and connected the app and the camera via the venue’s private Wifi. When guests arrived and tried using the booth, the app took about 5 minutes to load each picture, or it lost the picture all together. The live stream made the app incredibly slow, but even when it was turned off, the app wasn’t able to take pictures and display them on the iPad. It was disappointing to see people use their phones to take pictures when they had given up on the app. I’d like a refund.
- Solodigitalis Inc.
- 144.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Solodigitalis
- In-App Purchases
- Selfie $9.99
- PRO $99.99
- Small Events $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.