By Mr Burns
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WiFiles HD for iPad is an easy to use file storage/sharing app.
Transfer files using wifi or iTunes File Transfer to & from your Mac/PC with ease.
*Updated- transfer files in background now supported
Store movies, photos, music, and any other file you wish
In app filesharing supports opening files in supporting third party apps.
* Playback movies & music in app or stream them to your Apple TV2 via AirPlay
* View Images, text files, pages documents, excel, word, and many others with the built in file viewer
* Share files wirelessly to other computers on the same network
* Save photos and videos to camera roll
* Email files
* Rename files
* Delete unwanted files
* View free space available in app accompanied by a Pie chart to display available memory
* Easy to use interface
* File size and type are displayed for your convenience
* File transfer status and details are displayed while transferring a file with an animated progress dialogue
Custom interface supports viewing your list of files and its details in any orientation at all times
Turn your iPad into an enhanced Wireless/USB storage device with much more capability than your USB keychain stick.
What's New in Version 1.3
iOS 5 compatibility update
Fixed image display issue when its height and width were equal dimensions
Other minor bug fixes
I give it three stars because it does what's intended but sometimes it crashes when you first start to transfer a file, say a video to the camera roll.