Wiggy is the #1 Toy to Keep Your Kids Motivated! Making Chores Fun for Kids and Easy for Parents!
As Parents it can be a struggle to keep your kids on track with everyday chores.
Wiggy is the 1st Smart-Piggybank to connect to it’s own chore App, keeping kids motivated in a new and interactive way. SET TASKS, GOALS, send FUNDS while teaching your kids to learn how to earn money! Wiggy and the Wiggy Toy App are designed to be EASY-TO-USE for the whole family and the app intuitive to navigate.
HOW IT WORKS
SET TASKS in the Wiggy Toy App and HAVE FUN with your kids when creating daily TASKS for them to accomplish.
As your child COMPLETES TASKS, they will earn money or stars towards their savings or goals.
SEND FUNDS: Wiggy will SHAKE, LIGHT-UP and SPEAK the tasks aloud to your child and automatically SPEAK the total balance every time funds are added.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
SET GOALS: Wiggy lets you create GOALS to help your kids keep track of their savings towards items they want to purchase.
LEARN TO EARN: Wiggy takes a fun and creative and approach to helping kids learn the value of earning money and saving towards their goals.
HEAR IT FROM WIGGY: Wiggy is an interactive Bluetooth piggybank that will react to commands from the app. Speaking the tasks, funds and balance in real time.
Please visit http://wiggyapp.com to view our video and learn more information about Wiggy and the Wiggy Toy App.
iPhone 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6SE, 6S, 6S Plus, 7 and 7 Plus.
iPad Mini 2 and above, iPad Air and above, iPad Pro
iPod Touch 6th Gen
- Significantly improved app’s device battery savings
- Fixed issue that a caused crash when taking a photo
- Added security Age Gate when creating a Family Account
- Fixed issues preventing the “Update Balance to Toy” buttons on Child Dashboard from functioning properly
- When a balance changes, that balance will automatically glow and be Uploaded To Toy automatically
- Update Balance to Toy now happens on all screens
- Fixed issues preventing progress notifications from functioning properly
- Lowered default music volume
Ratings and Reviews
Chores and responsibilities
So first I want to say, the idea is GREAT. I love the specific sections of the app. The list of tasks, the bank, the goals. Stars vs. money. Seriously, the app is almost perfect.
The reason for 4 stars instead of 5:
The task list is very confusing. It has tasks and reoccurring tasks. The reoccurring tasks pop up the second your child finishes the task. And the finished tasks mix with the unfinished tasks. This is a problem for two reasons. Only a few days of having the app, there are so many finished tasks that he can't find the ones that I REALLY wanted him to finish, that are at the bottom. He also seems to be able to do the same tasks again and again as long as I approve them. Ideally the app would clear the finished tasks and sort them by importance.
The idea behind this is amazing! It’s exactly what I wanted. The reason for the three star review is that they still have some work to do!
The biggest three issues are:
1) the volume on the bank itself is incredibly loud. I can’t add or approve anything while the kids are asleep even with the toy being on another level. Way too loud with no way to change it.
2) it keeps the completed tasks in the child’s list without even removing them or putting them to the bottom. She has to scroll all the way through the completed ones to get to the ones I need her to do. Then even for the ones that are only supposed to be done once a week, they automatically tell her there is something new to do even if she just completed it for the week.
3) a smaller problem, but still problem is that the photos that you assign to each job do not stay on the app. Each time I go in they are jumbled or they are missing all together. For jobs that aren’t preset, or easy to read, she has no idea what to do. The pictures are huge in helping her know what she needs to do.
We have been using Wiggy for a day. And although it gives you the option to have add multiple children, you have to “reinstall” it each time you switch between kids. It would be awesome if the designers could make it a smoother transition.
Also, it would be cool if there was a button on Wiggy for the kids to hear their tasks as needed.
Like a previous reviewer, I don’t allow my children on my phone. If the actual Wiggy could do more, that would be awesome.
I do love the idea of tracking my kids’ earnings versus me just saying their money is in the “bank of mom.”
Hope to have a new review with updates.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.