WiiPhoto ~ Photo viewing on your TV
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WiiPhoto is an amazing couch-photo-viewing app that turns your television into a huge digital photo frame. The Wii console, connected to your TV, combined with the ease-of-use of WiiPhoto makes it possible to enjoy photos from a plethora of photo sources: your iPhone itself, a Mac (including support for iPhoto and Aperture photo libraries), Facebook and Flickr.
- Watch any photo that’s available in the Photos app of your iPhone
- Watch photos in any folder on your Mac
- Watch photos from an iPhoto or Aperture library on your Mac (no need to have iPhoto or Aperture running)
- Watch photos from your Facebook albums
- Watch photos from your albums of your Facebook friends
- Watch photos from your Flickr sets
- Slideshow mode
- Watch your favourite Flickr photos
- Watch the most interesting Flickr photos of the day
- Watch Flickr photos taken nearby your current location
- A Wii console connected to the internet and the free Wii Internet Channel installed on the Wii console
- An iPhone or iPod touch connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the Wii console
- iPhoto library browsing requires iPhoto 9.5 or higher
- Aperture library browsing requires Aperture 3.4 or higher
What's New in Version 3.0.6
- Another bug fix for Flickr login
If you like WiiPhoto, please take the time to give us a nice review. It really helps.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Dec 08, 2014
- Version: 3.0.6
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chris Cornelis
- © Galarina 2010-2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.