Footwear made for your unique body, created from your phone. Wiivv Custom Fit 3D Printed Insoles and Sandals are amazing for commuters, teachers, nurses, runners, hikers – anyone who spends time on their feet. Designed to relieve plantar fasciitis pain, joint discomfort, and general foot fatigue so you can feel, move, and live your best.
MAXIMIZE COMFORT IN ALL YOUR FOOTWEAR
• Custom arch support made to cradle and hug your unique feet with every step
• Get measured in minutes using photos captured from your phone
• Personalize the look of your Wiivvs with your name along with color, straps, and patterns of your choice
• Made from high quality, environmentally conscious materials chosen to maximize comfort and promote alignment
• Get them fast with free shipping and quick delivery.
• 30 Day happiness guarantee, or your money back!
MADE CUSTOM FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE
• Fully-customized footwear perfectly matches the contours of your unique foot size and arch shape, helping to stabilize, absorb shock, and promote alignment from the ground up.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT WIIVVS
“Since wearing my Wiivv insoles I’ve noticed an increase in my range of motion, and I can do things I haven’t been able to do for a long time–and I definitely have Wiivvs to thank!” — Tommy E., Personal Trainer
“The sandals are without question, the most comfortable sandals I have ever owned and they fit perfectly and I mean absolutely perfectly! Very very impressed! Many thanks” — Matthew V.
“I’m a registered nurse, and am on my feet for 12 hours a day. I’m currently training for my first half-marathon and I absolutely love the support my Wiivv’s give me. I can’t wait to log more hours with them!” — Krista J., Registered Nurse
“I am absolutely obsessed with my Wiivv Sandals! I started wearing them about a month ago, and I have noticed a massive difference in my body. For once, I am pain free! It almost feels like a massage for the soles of my feet, every time I put them on. I never thought I'd find sandals that were good for my body AND stylish! I am so happy with my Wiivvs!” — Alexandra C.
DIGITALLY MAPPED TO YOUR FEET
• Wiivv technology validates the photos you submit in our award-winning app, then digitally maps each foot with over 200 points to create footwear that is truly custom to your unique feet.
• Every pair is quality assured by our biomechanic experts.
• Your foot measurement data is saved in the app and can be used for easy reorders/future purchases.
BIOMECHANICALLY ENHANCED COMFORT & SUPPORT
• Customized, 3D-printed arch use targeted rigidness to support your arch where it needs it to be supported, reducing the forces acting on your foot and ankle with every step.
• Deep heel cup helps control ankle pronation and absorbs shock as you pound the pavement or hit the trails.
• Ultra comfort premium-grade foam top layer helps absorb shock on joints to help you move better, feel better, and keeping living your best life!
Available in USA and Canada.
• Helping you to take an accurate capture in the app so that we can provide the best custom fit is really important to us. That's why sometimes we ask customers to retake their measurement photos. With this release we've made experience a whole lot better:
1. We now provide more specific reasons, plus clear recommendations on how to fix them.
2. Up until now you had to retake all of your photos even if there were photos that didn't need to be retaken. If that sounds inefficient to you, we agree! Now you'll only have to retake the photos that actually have an issue.
• Improved the sign in and sign up flow. We now support Google accounts as well.
• We've got a new feature coming out that will be launching very soon called Foot Facts. This release contains some changes to support the new feature.
• Added new product image galleries on the Customizer screen, where you can also read about what inspired the designs.
Ratings and Reviews
Skeptical at first
I ordered the 3/4 size at first, and I guess I knew I shouldn’t. I need full foot support but have had success with a smaller support. First one came was way too small and rubbed blisters on the bottom of my foot. I contacted the company and they are replacing with a full length set! What a great company! Will buy from again in future.
Worked great for me!!
I didn’t have any problems with the app. Did just as it said and not only received my insoles fast but they fit and felt like a dream. Matter-of-fact they felt so good I’m going to purchase some more. One little extra they do that’s cool is put your name on the 3d printed part.
The insoles are great! BUT...
The camera function for foot profiling worked once after ten attempts and app restarts and I had to retake my measurements a second time after submitting the pictures!
Camera needs to be reviewed and fixed ASAP!
I have an iPhone SE on the newest OS and the most recent version of the app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.