WikEM is an online wiki and database of emergency medicine knowledge to assist physicians with their daily practice. The content is continuously updated from WikEM.org allowing for rapid reference of key information. The content is available offline with this mobile application. WikEM is intended for clinicians only and not directly for patients.
In app subscription purchases:
*The in-app purchase unlocks personalized lists and favorites for 1 year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The app was just updated for the iPhone X and now things seem to be working well. Hyperlinks has been broken for a while, but now seem to be working again.
This has become my go to app on shift, replacing several other expensive options like pepid and UpToDate! The app is fast, concise, has great information, and is free!! Hard to beat.
Can't sign in
Great app but suddenly cannot log in through the app on my 6s. Keeps giving incorrect password. Message popped up sending me a new temporary password. Tried that on the app and did not work. Signed in on a browser on my 6s and was able to change password and log in with the browser but not with the app. Still says incorrect password. Deleted and reinstalled app but still incorrect password. Relying on browser for now.
Pretty good study tool
Great once I figured out how to download the database! I don’t use this in clinical practice but it’s a good study tool to refresh on topics I’m interested in. Some in the data seems out of date but it’s still a good resource for your knowledge base.
- OpenEM Foundation
- 53.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 OpenEM Foundation
- In-App Purchases
- Favorites and Lists $5.99
- Premium Features $4.99
- Personal Notes $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.