By Robert Chin
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The best gets even better! Enhance Wikipedia with queue mode, designed for keeping track of entries you want to read in the future. Add entries to the queue easily while browsing, and optionally save them for faster visiting or offline browsing. Downloading entries for offline or accelerated reading happens in the background while you browse and read other pages, so you don't have to stop and wait for pages to be saved.
See the Wikipanion web site for more details about Plus features. Want to see why Wikipanion is the best? Download the free Wikipanion.
What's New in Version 1.8.80
- Bug fixes
Amazing. Simply Stunning.
• The Wikipanion app does a better job of displaying the content from Wikipedia than anyone, including Wikipedia itself.
• The Plus features are essential to the experience. Offline browsing and the queue make people want to use Wikipedia's popular content.
• Full screen reading suggest reading without distraction and using the entire screen.
• A design that is so beautiful yet simple. Focus on what you are learning, not on how it's displayed.
• The transition from portrait to landscape moves the displayed content further down the article instead on the current content.
Please remove the status bar while reading an article.
Top notch wiki reader. Ability to add your own wiki sites is a bonus.
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Feb 12, 2015
- Version: 1.8.80
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Languages: Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hu, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Robert Chin
- © 2009-2014 Robert Chin
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.