WikiReviews will soon to be the largest community run business, movie, product, professional and actor review site. At WikiReviews the community is in charge from disputing reviews to voting on whether reviews should be deleted or filtered. Be a part of the largest social reviews network.
Users can create reviews for just about anything by writing, dictating or recording reviews. Users can also create their own projects to be reviewed by the community.
• Discover trending businesses, products & movies in the USA & Canada
• Easily create reviews by writing, dictating or recording reviews
• Upload your own personal projects to get reviewed by the community.
• Discover great local businesses in any category
• Watch movie trailers. Lookup movie showtimes and buy tickets.
• Connect with your friends and be kept up to date on their reviews and
• Compare products to find out what reviewers like best.
• Watch Video Reviews that give you a much clearer picture before you
• Scan in a barcode of products you like and quickly read the reviews.
• Find the best rated menu items in a restaurant to order.
• Peel behind general five star ratings by getting detailed star ratings for
• Set your favorite Local Theater as your Home Theater and easily get
showtimes, tickets and trailers for every movie playing there.
• Ask questions and problems and post answers and solutions for
common issues with products, movies and businesses.
• Look up a business address, phone number, email, website, hours of
operation and more.
Bug Fixes and Improved Search
Ratings and Reviews
The last review site app you’ll ever need!!!
This is hands down the most clever review app I’ve seen. I like the fact that it’s social and I can follow my friends and family. I like seeing the details people have placed in there reviews. Pictures and videos say a thousand words!!!
I highly recommend it.
Worst App I Have Ever Used
Glitches Galore! I had to keep closing out of it and restarting to get it to go. The very first thing I searched for was not in their system, so it asked if I wanted to add it and I would receive a "badge" (whatever that is). Sure-why not? Except one major problem. I was searching for a product. They only had it set up for businesses. Also, EVERY review I saw was at least a year old!!! What is up with that?!? Did I miss something? Is this app obsolete? It was HORRIBLE!!! Run, run, as fast as you can...AWAY FROM THIS ONE!!!
Hello and thanks for your feedback. I looked into the issues you were facing and the reason why you encountered issues is because you did not turn On Location Services when the prompt came for you to do that. Our app will not work well without this feature on which is why we put that in our Text in the prompt. So please be sure to turn on location services and the app will be very smooth. We have thoroughly tested our app and it should work perfectly. In addition, when adding an item, please just click on the pulldown next to Business and you will find that you can add Products, Movies and more as well. And please know that we have just launched our app and we are gaining users now to provide unique quality content. Also, we do give badges as rewards to the community. Please try app again with Location Services ON and you will see our app working very smoothly. Thank you.
I love the features of this app including that I can see all types of movie, product and business reviews in one place! I also love being able to see all the things my friends recommend. Great app! You'll love it!
- WikiReviews, Inc
- 97.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © WikiReviews, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.