Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Optimized for the 4-inch Retina display on iPhone 5
Gameloft has harnessed the power of the revolutionary Unreal Engine to bring unimaginable battles in real-time, full-3D graphics.
Live the unforgettable journey of Sir Lancelot as you never have before!
King Arthur has gone mad, fueled by his jealousy toward Lancelot for romancing his wife, Queen Guinevere. In his desperation, Arthur has been tricked by his sister, the all-powerful sorceress Morgana Le Fey, to open the Hellgate and allow all forms of demons to enter the world. Meanwhile, Morgana has captured Guinevere and holds her hostage on the magical island of Avalon.
Now Lancelot needs to confront King Arthur and the evil Morgana in order to free the world from these evil creatures and save Guinevere.
The time for Sir Lancelot to face his destiny is now!
GET READY FOR A VISUAL REVOLUTION
- Amazing real-time, full-3D graphics with special effects powered by Unreal Technology.
- Epic fights full of impressive enemies and stunning special powers.
LANCELOT’S STORY REIMAGINED
- Become the legendary and brutal Sir Lancelot. Fight off the legions of Hell and challenge the mighty King Arthur, who has been enchanted by Morgana.
- Travel across 10 breathtaking levels on your journey to Avalon with the help of Sir Gawain of the Knights of the Round Table.
DISCOVER A VAST WORLD FULL OF DIVERSE CHALLENGES
- Face 20 different enemies including epic bosses.
- Wield a wide range of weapons from axes and long bows, to your powerful great sword.
- Enjoy intense, spectacular and gory combat with both melee and ranged battles.
- Explore fascinating environments and solve puzzles to reach hidden locations.
ENJOY AN EPIC MULTIPLAYER MODE
- Have fun with up to 8 friends in the impressive Team Deathmatch (4 vs. 4) and Capture the Flag modes.
- Connect with your Gameloft LIVE! friends and compare your scores on the leaderboard.
- Local (Wi-Fi) & online modes available.
DUO GAMER COMPATIBILITY
Play with Duo Gamer, the app-supported game controller for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch! Get ready to take gaming control to another level with Duo Gamer’s two analog joysticks, d-pad, four buttons, and two triggers! (Go to www.duo-games.com/duogamer for more info and availability).
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Certain apps allow you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
• New multiplayer mode: Juggernaut
One player is the Juggernaut and everyone else has to hunt him down! The Juggernaut gets special powers and is bigger than all the other players. Kill him and you become the new Juggernaut!
• New multiplayer map: Haunted Castle
• 3 new weapons: The Excalibur Sword, Twin Axe Crystal Blades and The Reckoning Longbow
• King Arthur armor now available
• Improved camera and controls with custom settings
• Play with Duo Gamer, the app-supported game controller for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch! (Go to www.duo-games.com/duogamer for more info and availability).
• Bug fixes
Full Honest Review
In the game wild blood you play as air Lancelot, King Arthur has gone mad and an evil wizard has unleashed dark magic into the realm. You need to kill the demons and kill the dark wizard to end the chaos. Thus game is a dungeon crawler type game. You fight enemies by tapping an attack button plus some special power buttons it can get repetitive at sometimes but isn't a huge deal. You walk with a virtual joy stick its not hard you just have to get used to it if you're new to these type of controls. The camera can get buggy sometimes and really mess you up you also miss attacks then get attacked from behind and sometimes die. Controls 4/5. The graphics on this game are amazing they are clean and beautiful the unreal engine does a nice job with the graphics barely any graphical glitches. Graphics 5/5. Story the story is alright just like any other game on ios mediocre. 3/5. The multiplayer is fun but its a lot of button mashing and does get annoying sometimes but still a great experience. Multiplayer 4/5. Over all this game is great it will keep you entertained for hours great buy especially while on sale overall score 4/5. Must have
This game is designed specifically to draw you into the "in app purchases". The reason is that winning the game does not depend on actual skill. It depends on having enough equipment and firepower to outlast the demons. After paying $6.99, within one week i had spent an additional $30 for that reason alone. Never have i wanted a game to be "good" as much as this, yet never have i hated a game this much. Unlike Infinity Blade, the battles do not depend on skill. You cannot earn more than a few nickles each battle. You will NEVER earn enough to get new firepower within the game itself. Dont get me wrong: its fun. You want to keep playing because all you do is tap a button and the warrior hacks and slashes demons. But there is no shield, no dodging, and MOST IMPORTANT you will have more trouble fighting the game itself. The CAMERA often has you spinning around in blind spots trying to figure out what is around you. Developers, take a page from Ninja Fruit: design a game people can actually WIN, and enjoy it without having to keep paying. Seriously.
GAMELOFT - ADD ICLOUD SUPPORT
The lead maker of AAA games (okay, maybe "AA"... Okay, "A" then!) on ios needs to set an example. Icloud support needs to be the standard, not the exception. Gameloft has yet to add it to a single title. They, along with every other dev, have had well over a year to integrate it. I'm sick of starting games over between my Ipad and Iphone. It's absurd to not be able to transfer progress (especially in this game, where you need single player progress to have access to basic abilities in multiplayer). I will heretofore be rating all Gameloft titles without icloud support 2 stars or less. I suggest you do the same.
With the epidemic of devs paying out to get their average up to 5 stars - and Apple's seeming unwillingness to do anything about it - our ratings don't mean as much as they did a year or two ago, but perhaps we can still make a dent.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 12, 2012
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 823 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2012 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- SMALL TREASURE$1.99
- WARRIOR'S TREASURE$4.99
- KNIGHT'S TREASURE$9.99
- KING'S TREASURE$19.99
- DEVIL'S TREASURE$49.99
- GOD'S TREASURE$99.99