Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Optimized for the 4-inch Retina display on iPhone 5.
Gameloft has harnessed the power of the revolutionary Unreal Engine to bring unimaginable battles in real-time, full-3D graphics.
Live the unforgettable journey of Sir Lancelot as you never have before!
King Arthur has gone mad, fueled by his jealousy toward Lancelot for romancing his wife, Queen Guinevere. In his desperation, Arthur has been tricked by his sister, the all-powerful sorceress Morgana Le Fey, to open the Hellgate and allow all forms of demons to enter the world. Meanwhile, Morgana has captured Guinevere and holds her hostage on the magical island of Avalon.
Now Lancelot needs to confront King Arthur and the evil Morgana in order to free the world from these evil creatures and save Guinevere.
The time for Sir Lancelot to face his destiny is now!
GET READY FOR A VISUAL REVOLUTION
- Amazing real-time, full-3D graphics with special effects powered by Unreal Technology.
- Epic fights full of impressive enemies and stunning special powers.
LANCELOT’S STORY REIMAGINED
- Become the legendary and brutal Sir Lancelot. Fight off the legions of Hell and challenge the mighty King Arthur, who has been enchanted by Morgana.
- Travel across 10 breathtaking levels on your journey to Avalon with the help of Sir Gawain of the Knights of the Round Table.
DISCOVER A VAST WORLD FULL OF DIVERSE CHALLENGES
- Face 20 different enemies including epic bosses.
- Wield a wide range of weapons from axes and long bows, to your powerful great sword.
- Enjoy intense, spectacular and gory combat with both melee and ranged battles.
- Explore fascinating environments and solve puzzles to reach hidden locations.
ENJOY AN EPIC MULTIPLAYER MODE
- Have fun with up to 8 friends in the impressive Team Deathmatch (4 vs. 4) and Capture the Flag modes.
- Connect with your Gameloft LIVE! friends and compare your scores on the leaderboard.
- Local (Wi-Fi) & online modes available.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third party advertisements that may redirect you to a third party site.
End User License Agreement : http://www.gameloft.com/eula/
What's New in Version 1.0.4
iOS 8 Compatible
10 hours played (RE-UPLOAD)
You want your review? You got it sister.
(Hints of spoilers)
This game does NOT deserve a 4.5 star rating. Nor should it be priced at $6.99 if it expects you to grind. This is criminal, and Gameloft knows it.
Production is present, as well as sound, visuals, music and controls. And the gameplay is fun at first... But the fun turns into a chore when you reach 80% completion and you have to start all over on a harder difficulty to progress. Some fights test your patience and killing ALL THE ENEMIES in a zone to move on becomes monotonous.
I found myself repeating a level to help me get gold to upgrade my stats. Did it help? Pff...barely.
So is Wild Blood enjoyable? To a degree. Is it worth your time? Probably not. As previously mentioned leveling up is a grind, and upgrading your stats up by a hair has little to no effect on your overall character's performance.
Of course if you are DESPERATE for a hack-n-slash title to slap your thumbs at, look no further. Wild Blood is sure to keep you occupied for a few hours.
A solid IOS game
I feel like the negative reviews were written by other competing game makers. This game is sweet. For an IOS game, this has a decent story, engaging gameplay, and seriously legitimate graphics.
I would give this game a 4.5 out of 5.0 if it were allowed. It should be noted that I am a legitimate consumer and have no interest whatsoever into the profitability of Gameloft or any other IOS game distributor. This game is good.
This game has amazing graphics and very well balanced battle system but the cons about the game is that the story line isn't interesting and the battle system eventually gets very boring. Some of the bosses are seemingly impossible to beat but with better weapons (costs a lot of coins) you can defeat them . So this game will take around 12 hours if you save up your coins and upgrade certain stats.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 13, 2014
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 1.71 GB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2012 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- SMALL TREASURE$1.99
- WARRIOR'S TREASURE$4.99
- KNIGHT'S TREASURE$9.99
- KING'S TREASURE$19.99
- DEVIL'S TREASURE$49.99
- GOD'S TREASURE$99.99