Welcome to the Wild West!
Howdy, partner! Ready to take your little plot of land and turn it into a prosperous, thriving farm? Then pull on those cowboy boots - it’s time to push your way Westward! Untamed territories, buried treasure and colorful characters - all in the palm of your hand. Transport back into the adventurous past of the Wild West and stake your claim to fun!
• Grow crops like corn and rye, berries and fruit
• Raise and feed cows, chickens, and pigs
• Build a grill, bakery and summer kitchen—and get cooking!
• Sell goods from your farm at the best prices
• Open a mine and get gold and silver
• Chat and collaborate with your friends!
Find fame and farming success in the Wild West!
• Stunning 3D graphics
• Rotate the camera—inspect your farm from every angle!
On your farm, you can:
• Cultivate useful plants
• Rear and care for cute animals
• Construct your own original farmscape
• Make dishes with produce you grow yourself, using recipes from the Old West
• Develop manufacturing to get wood, stone, gold and silver
The excitement of the Wild West awaits you!
Great news in the Wild West!
Black Friday is getting closer, which means that it’s almost time for mind-blowing sales!
Fill your piggybank with Westbucks by completing special orders on the Order Board.
All the funds you save up will become yours when you buy one of the Black Friday offers.
And that’s not all! In addition to the discounts, you will get special prizes for making your purchase: materials and a cute bear!
Ratings and Reviews
Real $$$ in order to advance in this game or any game
I just downloaded this game, so I have not played it yet. I will update a review on the game once I have played the game awhile.
As for playing with real $$$ to advance in the game or purchase usually the cuter or better items, everyone you must realize without real $$$ the developers, designers, writers, etc could not create or enhance the game, or any game for that matter. It takes $$$ to pay for salaries, purchase equipment, pay rent or mortgage for the building itself, supplies, office equipment, etc. i always purchase at least the initial (usually very reasonable 99 cents to $4.99 package that every game I have ever played (around 25 or more,) has ever offered. There are Some games that I have now played for over 5 years; I have spent additional $$& on. No one is telling you, you have to spend $$$ to play the game. What they essentially are saying when there are purchases of any type, is it takes time & $$$ to add additional levels, graphics, items in the game, in order to keep the game, whatever it may be interesting & challenging for people to play, in order for the game to survive.
I love this game. I can come back to it in a few hours. I’m sad though that I can’t get some of the products tho. I won’t be spending any money on it cause I’m on a budget. But I really think it’s a cute game. It’s seem like every time I click on the yellow box you need to have the money for the products. I really don’t think that’s fair at all. I wish I could go back to my original farm. But this is good also. I to am on a budget. I to come back later to see how I’m doing. I have click out a few times but now I’m back. If you see what you want in the products your coins will go up. But I to don’t like when the yellow boxes (when I click on it I need more $. which I don’t think is fair. ). I too was with hay day. This is better than Hay Day. By far I love this one. You people are doing great. Thanks in all that you do for us Players. It would be nice if you would do something for Valentine Day. Christmas is over a month ago. We need a update. Thank-you.
Screen very sketchy,
While playing the game and you tap on a item or machine it bounces off the the right or left, also you can’t just tap anywhere and the window you in closes you have to tap each window to close each on, if the makers of this game would go on TownShip and see how it functions then this game would be better, or even go on hayday and see how it functions, I’m not talking about the game it’s self I’m taking about the way it functions is like it was make on a clearance rack instead of good functioning game, and also. Come on do you really have to control how many people follow you it should be up to us the players, not you only giving us 5 people to follow and only five people can follow us, and the ones that follow us we can’t even remove them so if they quit playing the game we are stuck with a non active farm following us so we loose, get with the program and take a good look at how your game functions it could be a great game if you had a better IT guy developing it to a higher level
- Social Quantum Ltd
- 99.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Social Quantum
- In-App Purchases
- Pack of Westbucks $1.99
- Bunch of Westbucks $4.99
- Pack of Westbucks $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.