Explore the depths of the ocean and live life as a Great White Shark! Survive in a massive underwater world filled with dangerous predators and tasty fish. Terrorize the beaches, raise a family, hunt your prey through tropical coral reefs, and battle for your life against fierce carnivores like orca whales, dolphins, and octopuses!
+++ #1 Role Playing Game (RPG) on iPad in the US and 32 other countries! +++
+ REALISTIC SIMULATOR - You'll need to maintain your health, hunger, oxygen, and energy if you're going to stay at the top of the food chain!
+ EPIC BATTLES - Use your powerful jaws and swift speed to catch tasty fish and fight dangerous animals!
+ START A SCHOOL OF SHARKS - Find a mate to bond with and raise your very own family of sharks to help you hunt! Watch your babies grow in size and assist you in combat!
+ LEVEL UP YOUR SHARKS - Gain experience by defeating other animals and level up your sharks to increase their health, attack damage, and even unlock new shark skins!
+ SHARK SURVIVAL GUIDE - Look to your handy survival guide for information on enemy wildlife, a map of the ocean, family status, and much more!
+ HUGE 3D ENVIRONMENT - Your shark is free to explore a gigantic open world ocean filled with dangerous carnivores, coral reefs, and a tropical island!
+ NEW TOUCH-BASED CONTROLS - Brand new intuitive controls let you navigate your animal like never before! Pinch to zoom and play from your shark's perspective or get a bird's eye view of the action!
+ HD GRAPHICS - Stunning High Definition graphics will transport you to underwater world filled with seaweed forests and vibrant coral kingdoms!
+ GLUTEN-FREE PROMISE - With all of our games you will always get the full game with no ads or additional purchases!
Download the Wildlife Simulator: Shark and swim to the top of the food chain as a ferocious Great White Shark!
If you liked living as a shark then you'll love our other animal simulators! Download Jurassic World: Tyrannosaurus Rex Simulator to travel to a lost land of dinosaurs or check out the Safari Simulator: Lion and rule over the animal kingdom!
Follow us on Facebook for more awesome animal games and simulators!
Follow us on Twitter too! We love hearing feedback and suggestions!
Ratings and Reviews
Swim... To the shark 🐬🐬🐬!!!
First of all I will tell u tips 1 your mate is around reefs and ships🐬🐬🐬2 if u like to hunt people that's ok... If u like the feeling of getting washed up on the beach 🌊🌊🌊!!!! 3 only hunt pufferfish and normal fish until u level up or find your mate🐠🐠🐠🐟🐟🐟🐬🐬🐟🐠🐡🐡🐡🐡🐟 4 never hunt octapuss and dolphins and whales and anything bigger then u 🐙🐙🐬🐬🐬🐬🐋🐋🐋🐋🐊until mate 5 wait until u get used to the controls... Now I will tell u how good this game is its just wooow I was not expecting this as soon as it came out I asked my mom for $1💵💵so get this game today look at all the tips I wrote u then I must love this game and so will u get it today or the shark will get u🐾🐾🐬🐬🐬💀💀💀💀 goodbye shark fans see u soon By I love chubbs😻😻😻
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!
This game is NOT at all how I thought it would be. It is nearly impossible to maneuver your shark. The controls for this game are horrible bc their are 2 controls instead of just one. Also, the shark does not interact with the other fish..for example eating them..so he always dies from not eating. He also moves very slowly so he can not attack the people on the beach. It is also IMPOSSIBLE to find a mate bc you can barely get the shark to move. The people out run the shark or it gets beached. My boyfriend downloaded the dragon stimulator at the same time that I got this one and the dragon stimulator is a much better game. The controls are much easier and its much easier to interact with the other characters in the game. I recommend the dragon stimulator and I am going to be giving another game a try..maybe the snow leopard..but I DO NOT RECOMMEND THE SHARK. WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!!!!! It only got 1 star so I could write this review..
How is this game on the Top 10 list?
Summary of my first (and only) five minutes with the game:
- Could not figure out the controls. Inverting didn't help, and you can't hold an angle of attack while moving forward. It's just a really poorly-designed system.
- Tried to eat fish. They're just decorative and you can't interact with them.
- Saw some stone arches while exploring and tried to swim through them. Clipped right through them. Devs did not bother to add collision to the scenery.
- Reached the edge of the map. Took me less than a minute to get there, and I knew it was the end because of the perfectly vertical drop and untextured cliff wall. Starved to death before I saw any indication of the drop ending.
- Respawned in shallow water near a pier. Draw distance is really bad. Found the beach, ate a child, and immediately faceplanted into the ground and got stuck. Suffocated.
Indie games are charming and fun. I love Kerbal Space Program despite the bugs and Goat Simulator had me cracking up laughing. I went in expecting those elements, but this game is just bad. I'm not sure what it's doing so high on the Paid Apps list, but there must be trickery involved since there's no legitimate way the game's earned its spot.
- Gluten Free Games LLC
- 79.5 MB
- Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Gluten Free Games LLC. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.