Will it Crush? Short answer: "Yes"
Building of ultimate double toothed roller crushing machine never been so easy and fun!
- Free to play
- Endless gameplay and upgrades
- No internet connection required
- Play in a boring class or meeting
Ratings and Reviews
Eventually, it’ll take months to get an upgrade. Play it for a little to see how it goes. As for the “cheat” first watch an add for 3x multiplier, put your phone in airplane mode for no ads then go to your date and time settings. Turn off auto time, change your day to weeks in the past (days, months, whatever) switch over to the app (there should be hours of 3x) go back to the date and time and move up one day. Now go back to the app. You’ll see that you go a full days bonus. Go back to date and time, go to the next day then back to the app and so on. It’s easier to double tap the home app to switch between apps, FYI. You really only get 12 hours max bonus because I’ve tried two day, three days, 12 hours, and they all gave the same bonus. One day is easier and faster. Do it for like a week’s time and go back to in time again to keep the multiplier. Eventually, you’ll have enough diamonds to buy a permanent 2x so it’ll be 5x. You could buy they with real money to have a huge multiplier. Anyway, play it for a little, watch a couple apps, then cheat. Give the developers a little something lol. Have an awesome day!!
This game is pointless.
I’ve had this game for a couple weeks now and I don’t know why I still have it on my phone. It’s completely inconsequential whether you play or not. You continue to accumulate points even when you’re not using the app. It doesn’t even have to be open. Additionally, there’s barely any gameplay. The two things you have the option of doing are upgrading your wheels and tapping on them to make them go faster. Neither of these mechanics are fun. I barely even play it anymore. I’ll check every so often to see how many points I’ve gotten and upgrade to get more points. I make more points leaving my phone to charge for the night than I ever have in actively playing the game. In addition, the sheer amount of ads in this game is ridiculous. You can barely “play” the game 30 seconds before a 30 second ad comes up only to repeat this frustratingly short cycle to repeat again. Not only that, but the ads they show are so cynically pointless that it depresses me to see how low these people will stoop for money. This app actually makes me sadder when I use it. Please do yourself a favor and stay away from this app at all costs. Gives you testicular cancer and makes your wife leave you. It’s terrible.
It’s alright, but...
Like another comment said, it should be easier to notice the in game help. I found it by accident when just holding and swiping for fun. It should be more stressed why speed and power is important because it isn’t at all explained and is hard to experiment with when it’s difficult to progress and ads play nonstop. That leads me to another thing, ads. I don’t mind the ads that much but they are slightly obnoxious. It’s also irritating when it cuts off the music you’re playing when you enter the app or watch an ad. Finally, like a said earlier, it’s extremely hard to progress in the game at some points. There should be some sort of reset system where you can get a sort of buff or something to make it easier to progress. I’ve been playing this game in my dull moments in class and sometimes just leave it running to see how far I’ll get. Over the course of a week, I'm only level 20.
If I had to choose one thing that should be focussed on and fixed, it’s the progression, it’s too slow at first.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 31.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2018 DimChi
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
- 55 Diamonds $4.99
- 115 Diamonds $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.