By Stadia Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Classic action puzzle game - now on your iPhone/iPad/iPod
Need help? Stuck on a level? Visit http://www.stadiagames.com/willsworld/walkthrough.html for tips.
Find your way to the exit on each level, collecting coins, avoiding monsters, and solving all manner of challenges along the way.
With over 290 included levels, plus thousands more available for download, you'll be entertained for as long as you want.
- hundreds of levels included, from simple to downright devious
- download new levels for more play
- download game graphics for different look-and-feel
- multiple control layouts
- high-res graphics look great on the iPhone4
Visit http://www.stadiagames.com/willsworld for more info, tips, and hints
Huge thanks to:
- John, Ida, and Peter for level creation
- Chuck for creating Chips Challenge in the first place
What's New in Version 1.1
☆ More levels!! Now includes the CCLP3 levelpack - a collection of some of the greatest levels ever created
☆ The level passwords have been removed - enjoy any level any time
☆ Small tweaks to the game engine to make it closer to the original
Great Chips Emulator
Emulator for Chip's Challenge / Tile World.
I play on the iPod touch.
• easily download any level packs compatible with CC and TW. All level packs that I have ever found have been FREE. This includes the Chip's Challenge Level Packs 2 and 3!
• comes with installed tile sets so you can play with the Tile World tile set or Will's World's tile set. Also can download other compatible tile sets.
• rapid load - no interminable startup screen!
• adjustable, various player controls.
• adjustable orientation.
• multiple player option so you're not overwriting others' high scores; very easy to switch between player names.
• extremely stable interface.
• offline play; only need to be online to download tile sets or level packs.
• excellent replay value.
• great included level packs - very challenging!
• it shows how many times you've attempted a level; I don't like knowing how often I've failed at something! :)
5 stars - highly recommended. Great fun!
If only I could play it, then it would deserve the five stars.....
I absolutely LOVED this app when it was on my old iPad, and could not wait to install it upon getting the newest iPad for my birthday. However, when I went to go and play it for the first time on my new iPad, I discovered that it was messed up and wills movements were stuck on super slow, dispite the time and everything else running normally. All attemps to reboot my iPad and reinstall the app in hopes of correcting the problem have produced no changes, and everytime I try to get support for the app I just get taken to the website with level walkthroughs and game controls! There better be an update that corrects this problem, or real support that can help me fix it soon, or I will really be upset with stadia games!!! Grrrrrrr...
Controls need improving
This would be a decent knock-off of Chip's Challenge but on the iPhone it is too often just frustrating. None of the control sets take advantage of the high resolution of the screen for touch - they are large and coarse - each control is widely separated from the next making moves slower than required to avoid obstacles or you don't move your finger far enough and hit the wrong one! Character movement is a bit slow in general. As for the puzzles, some have the inventiveness that made CC so good, too many do not and are just long and tedious.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 29, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Todd Bilsborrow
- © 2010 Stadia Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.