Wim Hof Method
By Innerfire B.V.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Strengthen your body and mind. With this app you can train and begin applying the Wim Hof Method (WHM) - Ignite your Innerfire.
Increase your energy, reduce your stress levels and recover faster.
· Learn the basics of the WHM.
· Personal video instructions of Wim Hof
· Track your results with a trainingcalender
· Stopwatch for your breathing excercises
· The backing of the WHM in PDF and videos
· New functions in the future!
What's New in Version 3.5.1
Support for iOS 11
Okay but overpriced
This is one of the more expensive, flat-fee apps out there. While it does work, the functionality is quite limited and the content is light. As other reviewers have mentioned, the info is available for free online, but it is nice to have everything bundled into one place.
1. If you navigate to another app while the timer is running, the timer stops until you go back to the page.
2. I haven't found a way to edit or delete errors. Sometimes I would like to get rid of a round that I accidentally started.
1. It's nice to have the videos as a guide. Sometimes I find myself breathing too fast so having Wim talk me through is a great option.
2. The interface is pretty simple to navigate and is laid out in 3 areas of breath, cold, commitment (yoga stretches).
1. As others have mentioned, it would be nice to have graphs or charts to compare days. As is, I have to click on each day to see how I'm doing.
I wouldn't really recommend the app at its current price unless they add more functionality and more content. What I would recommend instead is a basic habit tracker with a timer ,coupled with Wim's free videos online. You'd have the same setup and a habit tracker could also let you track other things than just the 3 within this app.
I love this app but would like to suggest a few changes. 1st you should add a timer for the cold showers. As a beginner I set a timer outside this app for 30 seconds. I would like to see this added please. 2nd is there a way to incorporate a blog into this app? That would be a great way for all of us to post successes and share little nuggets of helpful learnings
The Wim Hof Method in an App
Wim takes you through his Wim Hof Method, which involves conscious breathing and increasing exposure to cold showers and later, ice baths. I’ve been practicing WHM for almost two years and the way it makes mind and body feel is absolutely fantastic!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 17, 2017
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 180 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Innerfire B.V.
- © Deckeron
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.