WinBid Pairings 2 is the all-around trip organizer for airline crews.
** Supports ONLY the following airlines **:
- AA Pilots and flight attendants - all crew bases, aircraft
Contact developer to add support for your airline
• All pairing times are in crew base local time. No need to calculate timezones.
• Download entire pairing packages for your aircraft and crew base in seconds
• Select pairings as your pairings, where crew names, notes, departure/arrival gates and passenger loads can be permanently saved
• Display your pairings on your Apple Watch
• Filter pairings that match your parameters
• Logbook feature to maintain a legal logbook with instant totals for recency (includes FAR 117 reporting)
• Seed logbook legs with your pairings (only make minor changes for actual time etc.)
• Import logbook from Little Red Book from WinBid (Windows)
• Import personal and split pairings from WinBid (Mac/Windows)
• Easy setup – nothing else needed (stand-alone, WinBid desktop not required)
• Using iTunes file sharing, import pairings, crew names, notes from the desktop version of WinBid (Windows, Mac)
• Redesigned interface for quick and easy access to all features
• New table format for viewing all pairings, with optional theme colors (or select traditional text format)
• Scheduled pairings shared with WinBid Mac, and WinBid Schedule (iPad and Windows)
• Logbook shared with WinBid Logbook on Mac as well as WinBid Logbook iPhone, and Windows
• Built-in DECS features, including DECS schedule and pairing commands. Import pairings directly from DECS (support for pilots only)
• Includes Instant DECS with plain English menus: no arcane commands and inconsistent formatting to remember (support for pilots only)
• Includes DECS HISEND without archaic form selection etc. (pilots only)
• No charge for monthly downloads. No recurring fees.
- A minor bug fix. The DECS password field is always visible now in the Preferences/AA Password view.
Ratings and Reviews
OK app for help with bidding otherwise not needed
Update 4.2 killed off DECS for Flight Attendants. Don’t understand why because LUS FAs had limited use but you could pull crew names and hotel assignments.
I would have skipped the update if I knew this was going to happen.
All I can say is just get it. Worth every penny.
I've been using this app since March 2014 ,and I love this app. I'm a FA on Reserve, and it sure beats having to flip through our pairings book every-time I get a trip. I love the fact that I don't have to make a trip sheet since this app gives me the ability to have an electronic version that will give me the info that I need such as gate info ,and pax loads; However best of all I can save all of the trip sheets and refer to them when I need too. On the other hand If I want to pick up a trip on my days off because I'm on reserve we have a lot of restrictions, and this app makes it easy for me to just enter my restrictions ,and filter through all the trips,and find the trips that I'm "Legal" to fly.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.