By Piet Jonas
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you want to go sailing, windsurfing, biking or just out of the door? This application shows the current local outdoor wind speed (in beaufort, mph and km/h) and direction, measured by a nearby weather station for which it uses your current location (after upgrade). The free version shows the wind for Berlin/Germany only.
- The background color changes with the wind speed
- The direction of the wind is shown on a live compass
- Change between different wind speed units (beaufort, mph, km/h, m/s, knots)
- The wind is automatically updated every hour
- The location is automatically updated when you move more than 5 miles/10km
- The current wind date can be shared
- Support for the iPhone 6 and 6+
- Support for the iPad multitasking (split view..)
What's New in Version 1.6.0
- wind in m/s
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Mar 22, 2016
- Version: 1.6.0
- Size: 1.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Piet Jonas
- © 2012 SpeedyMarks
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Wind Free Upgrade$0.99