Microsoft Intune Company Portal
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Company Portal provides access to corporate apps and resources from almost any network. Your company must already subscribe to Microsoft Intune, and your IT admin must set up your account before you can use this app.
• Enroll to access corporate resources
• Browse and install company apps
• View and manage all your enrolled devices
• View IT department contact information
• Change your work account password
• Unenroll or remotely wipe devices
What's New in Version 2.1.16
• Improved app install status information
• Bug fixes to improve security and Device Enrollment Manager use
For details about what’s new in the latest update, see aka.ms/intuneupdates.
Leave us a review in the App Store! We read all reviews and use them to improve the app.
Install was painless
I was expecting the worst, but all seemed to go well. Instructions given were very helpful and complete enough to get you through to the end successfully.
Had detailed instructions, although they weren't complete for my device. Still I easily filled in the blanks just by reading the app's instructions.
Simple and quick
Great app but it takes a few minutes to configure everything.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 06, 2016
- Version: 2.1.16
- Size: 14.1 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.