Wine Spectator's Guide to Napa Valley
By M. Shanken Communications, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
DISCOVER THE BEST OF NAPA VALLEY WITH WINE SPECTATOR
Whether you're planning your next trip to California's spectacular Napa Valley or are simply a lover of its legendary Cabernets, Wine Spectator's Guide to Napa Valley gives you Wine Spectator’s world-class editorial content on Napa Valley in a unique iPad format that blends the reading experience of a magazine with the interactivity of a digital travel guide.
Created by Wine Spectator, the world’s leading authority on wine, Wine Spectator’s Guide to Napa Valley includes the following features:
• Complete trip planner to Napa Valley with editor recommendations on where to stay, where to dine, which wineries to visit, and what to drink, so you can enjoy the perfect possible stay every single time
• Rich articles on Napa Valley’s history, geography, and appellations with additional content focused on Cabernet Sauvignon – an ideal pre-trip primer to learn more about Napa Valley and its wines
• Interactive map view plots all editor recommendations for quick access and filtering. Map view helps you prepare your itinerary and gives you a geographic sense of place for each destination
• Stunning iPad-optimized photography transports you to Napa Valley’s picturesque landscape and gives you a unique view of the places that produce your favorite wines
• Pop-up definitions help you quickly define complex wine terms and expand your wine vocabulary
• Special access to over 400 of Wine Spectator’s gold standard Napa wine reviews, including more than 200 Cabernets, with the ability to sort by specific producers or vintages.
Even if a visit to Napa Valley isn’t in your near future, this app will help you learn more – and drink better – when it comes to the wines of California’s great wine region
Buy Wine Spectator’s Guide to Napa Valley with confidence and discover the best of Napa Valley wherever you are—with Wine Spectator by your side!
What's New in Version 1.4
The Autumn 2013 update to Wine Spectator's Guide to Napa Valley adds information on 11 additional wineries and 8 new restaurants, while updating and correcting information that has changed about the more than 230 wineries, restaurants, hotels and attractions we recommend.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 07, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 117 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: M. Shanken Communications, Inc.
- © 2011, M. Shanken Communications
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.