WineAmore is an iPad application that substitutes the classic paper Wine List with an Interactive Digital Wine List.
Easy-to-use for the customer in restaurant; easy to manage and update for the restaurant owner; compact, simple, multilingual.
• Perfect for Restaurants, Wineries and Wine Bars willing to be up-to-date and offer a pleasant experience for their guests with a trendy application.
• The design is completely customizable: send us your traditional wine list, your logo and some pictures of your winebar or restaurant and we will manage everything for you!
• You can manage your wine stock and wine list via our web portal too: cancel a wine that just finished, change a price, add a “by glass” offer for a wine. Keep your Wine List nice and tidy!
• You can easily add detailed description pages for every wine if you or the wine producer is wishing so.
• The application can manage thousands of different wines & spirits.
• You don’t need to have a WiFi coverage in the restaurant; WineAmore app is running on the iPad in offline mode too.
If you are a wine-producer, contact us to add your wine in our database.
Download for free our WineAmore app, choose a wine among the offer of our demo-restaurant.
Coming in our next versions:
- Much more languages
- Search for a wine by grape-type
- Even higher level of customization
- Integration with a wine-warehouse tool
The new version of WineAmore offers the following new features:
• you can insert also beers
• you have the distinction between more sizes: glass, half bottle, bottle, Magnum formats
• we added icon and field related to the "take away" price
• we added more Countries of origins
The interface has remained the best for simplicity and immediacy of usage!
- WineAmore Srl
- 21.2 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2014 WineAmore Srl
Se “In famiglia” è stato attivato, fino a sei membri della famiglia potranno usare l’app.