Winebook Pro is a powerful Cloud base wine manager App for all wine enthusiasts. It offers a wide source of information about the wine World with a robust content of grape varieties and beautiful photos.
Winebook Pro is also an elegant and efficient solution to store your wine collection, saving all the important properties of your wines. You can store them locally in your device or in the Cloud to sync all your devices.
• iCLOUD support: Your wines everywhere
• Unlimited Wines (w/subscription)
• Storage of photos, properties (12), ratings (5) and notes for each wine
• Advanced search bar for wines and grape varieties (name, type, country, rating and year)
• Add your Favorite wine with a single touch on a heart
• Easily navigate through the most important function of your Wines
• New smart-Inventory, works with a drink button that automatically updates your total for each type of wine (white, rose, red, sparkling and fortified)
• Detail views for each type of grape with a complete overview, beautiful photos, text to speech and font size of your choice
• Select from 60 countries, each with it’s most important wine regions selected already for you
• Wine properties include: name, category, type, vintage, country, region, brand, date drank, date bought, price, blend and inventory
• Barcode scanner
• Landscape mode for iPad
• Certificates by main wine regions : A.O.C, D.O.C.G, D.O, D.O.C.A, V.d.l.T.
• Grapes by main wine regions: Australia, France, Germany, Italy and Spain
• Share wines: facebook, twitter, e-mail, airdrop and more
• Universal support (for all devices)
• No internet connection required
• File sharing support - share your wine database on any iOS device
• Grape shop: add packages of grape varieties to your collection
• Optimized for iPhone 6 and 6 plus
• Today's Widget support: EMOJIWINE (quick view inventory)
• Multi-tasking support
• Slide Over and Split View functionality support
• Apple Pencil notes per wine (only Wine App in App Store to support it)
** Winebook Lite users: If you wish to upgrade, please do it from the Lite version in order to preserve your existing database ***
New Pro auto-renew subscriptions:
- 1 year (Gold) | 3 month (Silver) | 1 month (Bronze)
- Unlimited Wine entries
- Full access to app | apple pencil
- Full access to grapes
- Free Trials
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal - ($2.49, $5.99 and $19.99).
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- General bug fixes
- Enhanced iCloud sync speed
Ratings and Reviews
With latest update best iPad wine inventory ap available
I can do most of what I want to track my 200+ bottle collection. A more general purpose search and sort utility would be helpful though (as well as an in-app suggestion link). I have yet to find an app that will allow me to easily see my inventory of wines by vintage and type. I'd like to drink my wines when they are in their prime. This app has bottle count, but not vintage, or some other incomplete view. Still as an inventory tool it is about the best iOS wine inventory ap available.
I like the way this app is laid out. Simple, yet effective. I use it to keep track of both wines I brew & wines I purchase. Just a few minor suggestions: 1/. Use Cloud storage so I can access the inventory info with either my iPad or my iPhone. 2/. Allow for recording bottle storage location in the wine cellar, ie. Bin 1. 3/. Allow recording a target date when you should start drinking the wine, to allow for aging. Use this info to search & display only wines that are currently "ready". Thanks, & good work!
I was looking for an app to keep track of my wine cellar. I like this app alot. I would have given it 5 stars if it had the following: The vintage of the wine when listing the wines on "My Wines" page rather than the country of origin. A field for "drink by" date. For vintage a selection for NV (non-vintage) would be great. Also, under wine type, several common wines are not listed, eg: Petite Sirah & Barbera. But overall, a good app!
- IVAN ENRIQUEZ GARCIA
- 173.6 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2019 ELEMENTO ®
- In-App Purchases
- German pack 1 $0.99
- Spanish pack 2 $0.99
- Spanish pack 1 $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.