The fun and easy app to help you rate, discover and enjoy wine with friends. Set up, track and keep a record of your wine nights. Wine Nights lets you be the judge.
Bug fixes and Improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great design needs some improvement
We have not hosted an event yet but we’re thinking about using this to judge our tasting party. I’ve tested it using a mock event with 3 of my email addresses.
The app is visually designed well. It is clear some thought went into it.
There is no way within the app to provide feedback so here we go...
Once you create a wine night you cannot edit it...your message to your guests is set in stone, there is now way to provide more information later or even change the date.
There needs to be a way to post a longer or multiple messages for guests.
The one thing I want to know is can you close voting even if everyone has not tasted every wine?
Developer Response ,
Hi Buy Me! We really appreciate your feedback. Firstly, thanks for taking the time to do so and your kind words on design etc. To your queries:
1. We hear you with regards to being able to edit an event, this was an oversight from us and hopefully we will have this in the next build. Thanks
2. The message issue we are very aware of, unfortunately we are a single, self funded entity and adding this feature was out of our budget for this first build. This is one of our top priorities when we get some more funds so we will be able to add this, as like you we think it is a necessary feature.
3. Short answer is Yes, you can close voting even when all guests guests have not tasted every wine. The fix - as host you have control and when you try to close voting for reveal a warning box comes up asking if all guests have finished scoring? You can proceed or go back from there to allow all to finish.
Thanks again for your feedback, we are very new to this and appreciate it all. If there is anything further, we would love to hear from you again. Feedback can be given via our website www.winenights.com.au
Regards The Wine Nights team
- Craig Browne
- 69.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 Flaust
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.