Winery Passport - Wine Tasting & Winery Finder
By BakBurner Digital, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Featured by Apple as one of their top wine apps***
***Food & Wine magazine's top travel wine app***
Winery Passport is your wine tasting tour guide for discovering local wines and wineries. Stamp your passport to record each experience, then store ratings, photos and more in your tasting notes. Even save the wines you’ve tried in your wine journal, then connect with friends and family to share those memories, and see theirs.
Winery Passport also lets you request to book tastings, buy wine or join a wine club from most wineries. You can also find wine events going on in your area. From Napa to Sonoma, New York and up to Canada, Winery Passport is your perfect wine tasting travel companion.
Winery Passport has been featured in Forbes, Bloomberg, Food & Wine, SiriusXM Radio, Wine-Searcher, WineIndustryInsight, WineBusiness.com, JancisRobinson.com, DrinkMeMag and more.
• Search for wineries: name, region, subregion, city, state/province, zip code, nearby, map, Spotlight -- more than 6,500 across the United States and Canada.
• See map, email, phone, website, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Wine-Searcher links. Also, see ratings, reviews and how many stamps and wish lists each has.
• Save with exclusive offers from recommended wineries — in their listing and your message center. Also, view their wine lists, tasting room hours, fees and photos.
• Stamp your Passport at each winery. Then share your latest wine tasting via email, text, Facebook or Twitter.
• Stockpile badges as you stamp your Passport. The more you stamp, the more distinct badge you’ll earn — 22 in total. Can you get to Sommelier and beyond?
• Save wineries and vineyards you'd like to visit by adding them to your winery wish list.
• Send requests to buy wine, book your next wine tasting visit or join a winery's wine club directly from the app. That pinot noir or tour in wine country are now just a click away.
• Stumble upon new winery recommendations through our exclusive guides. These guides could be a wine region, trail or expert picks.
• Seek out wine events going on in your area or where you’re headed
• Store memories (rating, notes, photo and where tasting took place: festival, winery, etc.) from each trip in your tasting notes.
• Stash individual notes, ratings and photos on each winery's wine in your journal.
• Share your winery visits, tasting notes and ratings with friends and family and see theirs, too.
• See your stamp stats to find out how many (and which) wineries you've visited.
Featuring Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District Of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming wineries from the United States.
Also featuring Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, Yukon wineries from Canada.
*The Winery Passport staff has worked hard to compile accurate information for each winery. If you notice a winery that is missing, has inaccurate info, is closed to the public or out-of-business, please get in touch. Please send details to email@example.com.
**The creators of Winery Passport support safe, responsible drinking.
Download Winery Passport for your iPhone or iPod touch! Interested in beer? Check out Brewery Passport in the App Store.
More Information: WineryPassportApp.com
Support & Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 7.8
We’ve heard you: waiting for the screen to load after stamping at a winery was too slow. We’ve optimized the experience to speed it up more than 10x.
There are a few new guides for you to check out, including the most recently stamped and wish listed wineries. Let us know any others you'd like to see.
Now, when you send us a winery, we will send you an email notifying you when the winery is added to Winery Passport.
If you’re a fan of Winery Passport, we’d love to hear from you. Leave us a review and five-star rating in the App Store. If you’re having any trouble, we’re sorry. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Great app but missing MANY wineries
Great app and a noble effort but there are way too many wineries missing. You should do your homework and add them in manually. Without these the app is marginally useful. For example, the Niagara on the Lake region has less than 10 wineries and the are over 100 in that region.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Mar 13, 2017
- Version: 7.8
- Size: 38.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: BakBurner Digital, LLC
- © 2017 - BakBurner Digital, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Wine NotesFree
- Remove Ads$1.99