Wings for Life World Run
By Red Bull
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get ready to join the global movement on May 6, 2018, when tens of thousands run to find a cure for spinal cord injury, all at the same time!
Run individually – anywhere – or join others at a location in an Organized App Run.
Start running and 30 minutes later a virtual Catcher Car will begin chasing you.
The Catcher Car is your finish line – how far can you run before it catches you?
You’ll see your name on the Global Result List in May.
With every step, you’re running for those who can’t.
If you make a donation, 100% goes directly to the nonprofit Wings for Life foundation to fund life-changing spinal cord research.
Wings for Life World Run App features:
- Be part of a global running event
- Virtual Catcher Car
- Use to train now, as well as to run on Race Day
- Your name appears in the Global Result List
- Great for any level: you set your goal and track your progress
- Audio feedback (choose from 9 languages) during your running sessions
- GPS tracking of your run
- Share your achievements
- Available in nine languages
- Donate if you want, when you want
Need help? Questions? Please write to us at
Note: Leaving the GPS running in the background will decrease battery life, so make sure to charge your phone before you run.
Wings for Life World Run App Support [http://www.wingsforlifeworldrun.com/contact]
What's New in Version 3.4.0
WAHOO! App Run registration is open! Be one of the first to sign up for the Wings for Life World Run on May 6, 2018 an help to find a cure for spinal cord injury!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Oct 10, 2017
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 90.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Red Bull Media House GmbH
- © Red Bull Media House GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.