Wings of Fire
By Piotr Sienkowski
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
This is a LITE version of Wings of Fire game. Full version will become available soon.
Wings of Fire is an arcade flight game. You take a role of a pilot fighting against Japanese forces at the Pacific Ocean during World War II. Bombard their encampments, engage their planes in dogfights, sink their vessels!
LITE version currently offers one single-player mission. Full game features:
• History-based single player campaign
• First game to let you use DICE+ as a controller
• Customizable planes, unlockable content
• Cooperative multiplayer mode - to be added after initial release.
• Dogfight multiplayer mode - to be added after initial release.
What's New in Version 1.2.4
changes in 1.2.4
• minor fixes & improvements
changes in 1.2.0
• major graphic improvements
• enemy ship, barracks and soldiers added
• secondary weapon selection added
• torpedoes and rockets added
• landing fixed & improved
• tutorial added
• Push Notifications integrated
• performance improvements
• minor GUI improvements
• many other minor fixes
Fun & Frustrating
Great little game.
But doing the same thing over, and over and over gets rather boring. Needs levels badly. One dog fight and you're done with air to air...my favorite part. Would be nice to switch payloads in flight per how you've loaded on the carrier. Controls can be sluggish and climb after carrier visit is non existent.
Having said that I keep coming back. If they would address some of these things this game would be AWESOME.
Awesome at first but...
Great start but need more to keep interest; description says there should be more action by now so what up developers? Great graphics and plane handling but would like more controls and definitely more levels and aircraft fights! Come on guys!!
Love the way the plane handles- Tilt Mode
Do you not like the way it ends once you've completed your mission. I would rather be able to land back on the aircraft carrier and log in the number of completed missions. Other than that I do like the game.