By Wingstop Restaurants, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Wingstop mobile app brings bold flavor to your mobile device. Now it’s easier than ever to get cooked-to-order wings, fries and sides from your favorite Wingstop location.
Download the official Wingstop mobile app and start ordering today. No account is needed but if you do create one we promise to remember your favorite orders for you.
- Customize your mix of flavors on each order
- Order up to 7 days in advance
- Pay for your order via the app
- No account needed to place an order
- Registered users can save and reorder your favorite menu items
- Ordering functionality is for U.S. residents only
Get At It – download now!
What's New in Version 4.4
- Now you can choose how many of your wings you want sauced and tossed in each of your favorite flavors. Want to order a 20 piece with 10 Atomic, 5 Original Hot and 5 Lemon Pepper? No problem. A 10 piece with 3 Hickory Smoked BBQ and 7 Hawaiian? Easy. You dial up the numbers, we’ll dial up the flavor. Just update the app and you’ll be ready to GET AT IT with flavor-selecting greatness.
- Do you like typing in your credit card info at checkout? We don’t either. With this update, you can use the camera on your phone to scan in your credit or debit card.
- Need to give us a shout? With this update, now you can send us a message from the new “Contact Us” link in the nav menu.
Addicted To Wingstop!!!
Wingstop will always be my favorite restaurant of all time. The app is great, but I couldn't give it 5 stars because I only have the option to pay with a card. It's updated and I know others who have the option to pay when they get to the store. Another reason is because almost every single time I order and set a time it's never ready; I always have to wait an extra 10 minutes (the closest one to me is 30 minutes away, so I'd think it'd be done). Other than that the app is perfect and the wings are always perfect.
I don't normally order online or on an app, but considering how often my boyfriend wants wing stop I figured it would be worth trying. The app is very user friendly, and easy to use. It's super convenient, especially for someone who hates ordering over the phone the way I do. They give you lots of options to choose from and you can access the 60 cent per piece deal on the appropriate days. It's easy to review orders or even reorder orders you have gotten in the past. All in all I'm very pleased with my experience.
This app does not work. Doesn't matter if it's closed out, doesn't matter if you delete and reupload the app. Have tried tonsure it at least 8 times over the past few months. Once you input flavor options the screen doesn't allow you to move forward or To go backwards. This could cost wing stop a loss in potential revenue. I'm not wasting my time to drive home to use a laptop to place an order nor do I want to drive there and wait for my food. I want to be able to order it and by the time I arrive it be ready and paid for and i can head out the door. Ordering in advance is literally the only reason to have this app.