• Never miss a deal with the Winn-Dixie app!
• Log in with your SE Grocers rewards account to view points balance and history
• Browse and activate Digital Coupons so you can save on your favorite products
• Create, save and access your Shopping List with Digital Coupons and items in the weekly ad
• View your personalized deals, products on sale we think you'll like the most
• View our Weekly Ad to browse through the online version of the weekly sales
• Quickly access your digital SE Grocers rewards card to scan at checkout
• Find store details and opening hours within the store locator
We made some performance enhancements and bug fixes for a better experience.
Ratings and Reviews
Used to live this app, now not so much 😒
Every single time this makes me update, it screws up everything! My Plenti card gets disconnected, the coupons I've clipped get lost, and it takes forever, and usually a phone call to customer service to figure it out. That being said, when it's working, it's great, a little slow, but a nice way to see the sales, and clip coupons too. Please fix the glitches and don't force me to update! If it ain't broke don't fix it!
Unstable app with no search functionality
This app crashes constantly and there is no way to search for items. You have to filter by category and some items don’t fit cleanly into one of their arbitrary product categories. You can tell this app was an afterthought and a sad effort to keep pace with other grocery store’s apps while keeping budget as low as possible. Makes me want to avoid the store. About the only thing it’s good for is to view the weekly circular and I think I’d rather get the paper version because it doesn’t crash.
Developer Response ,
Hi Austinoa, Which version of iOS is your device operating? We've been noticing some pesky issues on our end as well. We apologize for this inconvenience and hope you come back to our stores! Send us an email to DigitalSupport@segrocers.com if you continue to have issues. Thanks!
Going backwards - No Digital Wallet Card
The Plenti card digital wallet made checkouts a breeze!! The change to SEG Rewards drops this capability. The last thing I want is to carry a physical plastic card (again) to get my savings -UGH!! This is a sad step backwards, i really hope this is on the road map (sooner than later).
Rolling out change with less features than before is simply poor planning. Get it together SE Grocers.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.