Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ACCESSORY REQUIRED FOR FULL FUNCTIONALITY AND TO EXIT DEMO MODE.
Transform your phone or tablet into a Wi-Fi spectrum analyzer (2.4 & 5 GHz). This ultra-portable tool is perfect for IT professionals and wireless network technicians. Highlights:
- 2.4 GHz Spectrum Analyzer
- Scan & Troubleshoot WiFi
- SSID's / RSSI
Although demo mode is available for free with this download, an accessory must be purchased to fully enable the product. Don’t have the accessory? You can still take the app for a test drive. There are several demo wave forms (WiFi, DECT, and DSSS) you can view in real time as if you had hardware connected. Check it out today!
- Ranked #1 Value and #1 Most Innovative RF tool by Frost & Sullivan
- Won Ultimate Wireless Product for 2016 as recognized by EETimes & EDN
- Easiest, most intuitive spectrum analyzer you’ll ever use
- Solution more practical, mobile, & graphic-rich than benchtop, handheld, or PC-based systems.
As a spectrum analyzer, WiPry 5x allows you to scan & troubleshoot WiFi. View SSID’s and RSSI on your iOS device. This spectrum analyzer gives you multiple visualization techniques to view the occupied spectrum. Waterfall mode allows you to look at the spectrum over time while the raw, decay, average, heat map, and other modes allow you to view the real-time spectrum. It is perfect for detecting open WiFi channels and identifying unauthorized WiFi access points.
Please visit us at www.oscium.com for more details.
-Spectrum Analyzer (2.4 & 5 GHz)
-Accessory calibrated to conducted measurements.
WiPry 5x is certified to work with the following devices:
iPhone 7 Plus
iPhone 6S Plus
iPhone 6 Plus
iPad mini 4
iPad mini 3
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPod touch [5th generation]
Please note that customers with previous generations of our hardware (such as WiPry-Spectrum, WiPry-Power, WiPry-Pro, WiPry-Combo, and WiPry-Pro Combo) will be able to use this app on older iOS devices.
What's New in Version 2.16
* Fixed weird looking scroll bars on some of the menus.
* Changed the app to initially request SSID’s instead of spectrum rssi values when WiPry 5x is connected.
* Fixed incorrect units for the delta cursor labels. Units were changed from “dBm” instead of “dB”
* Fixed other miscellaneous bugs.
Only a demo... Cannot know if it's real
This is a demo only but only purely an illustration. In this form it measures nothing and doesn't show anything real world so I don't whether or not the thing works. Also, I have no intention of paying money to find out whether or not it's really functional.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 01, 2017
- Version: 2.16
- Size: 17.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dechnia LLC
- © 2014 Dechnia, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.