Wire Up is a surprisingly fun and addictive reflex game with electronic music which is perfect for time killing and stress relief. Sync your fingers to the rhythm and get a taste of this amusing and addictive experience!
How to play
You have to zig zag and connect your wire through each correctly colored circle by tapping up the screen with one or two fingers (it's a crazy color swap reaction learning curve!). But don't stop the wire bounce as there's a twisty color flood coming behind you! Make sure to stay ahead of it with circle rush technique: link the circles with jumpy color lines!
Chillax and have a great time in an endless fun experience where simplicity meets innovation.
Jump and leap across gaps and traps avoiding obstacles as you go higher and higher in your chase for a new record. Slam your friends’ highscores and leave the other jumpers in the dust!
How to hit the highscore
- Keep an eye on the colored arrows because they highlight the next color. The color swap happens pretty often! Check the wire’s color twist after each color change!
- Each time you encounter an Autopilot color drop, make sure to get it as it will help you dive into the color swirl, so you can grab all the stars you can get.
- Use music rhythm line and jump in the corresponding tempo.
- Collect stars on your way and unlock insanely cool new skins, color themes, original music tracks and color spins!
Сhange your circle head any time in the skins’ shop: Nyan cat, fidget spinner, dancing hotdog and many more. Circle switch does not influence the game mechanics. Line skins are also available!
Go ahead in color drifting: control your mind, use your wits and challenge your reflexes with some color clicks, really crazy circles, and bouncy wires!
Want to test your color reaction? Give it a try and see how well you stack up against your friends in this rhythmic color run.
Take a 15-minute break and let yourself be carried by great techno, EDM music, neon lights and jumping bounce geometry in this unusual time killing color rush!
Subscribe to Premium to enjoy exclusive content:
- Get all premium tracks!
- Unlock all rewards
- Enjoy new music weekly!
- Double your stars!
- Exclusive Tournament perks!
- Get rid of all ads
The app contains the following subscription options:
- Weekly with a 3-day free trial at $4.99*
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The cost of renewal is equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: http://harmonybit.com/terms.html
*Prices can be different in different countries according to what “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
We hope you’re enjoying the app! Please, keep it regularly updated to always have our greatest features and latest improvements.
- Enhanced user interface
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth paying for.
While the app is free to download, it is not free to PLAY. Gameplay-wise, you tap specific colored circles in chronological order. The colors will change frequently, and you will have to change to that color. If you are too slow, you will lose. The game claims to be a rhythm game, but does not follow any type of rhythm. It is a very simplistic game, and seems playable for about 2 hours or so. It’s not a one-time purchase either. They expect $8 per month for you to play this game, which is not worth it at all. They do not allow you to play the game before purchasing, but they do have a cancelable trial. While testing the game, I noticed that they had music selection, but it is just background music, and does not correlate to the gameplay in any way. This game would honestly be more successful as a free app with frequent advertisements rather than an app that requires a subscription to play. Overall boring gameplay, not worth the subscription. If you get the free trial so you can try the game yourself, be sure to cancel the trial before it ends. 1/5 stars.
so i saw an ad on instagram about this game and how it’s soooo cool so i thought i should give it a try and download it. By the way the game looked in the advertisement it seemed pretty fun to play , plus the colors and graphics in the game seem pretty much amazing. I downloaded the game excited to play and a slide came up asking if i wanted to start a free trial. I didn’t want to put money in starting the free trial because i didn’t even know how the game would play out. The trial basically explained all of these extras features you can get while starting this trial. As i explained before i didn’t want to put my money in starting the trail if i didn’t know how the game was going to play out . I tired to look for an x to exit the trial slide so i can start to play the game , but as i looked i didn’t find one. So i ended up deleting the game sadly . If the game is based on starting a trial without even having a sample of playing it first in my opinion i feel that this would be a big set back for this game.
Fun To Play
I’m really liking this game and it’s fun to play. Also, I don’t see why people are saying they can’t exit out of the subscription thing. There is a text under neath the list of features that says “Or continue with the limited version” or something like that.
- Hanna Davidziuk
- 143.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Wire Up
- In-App Purchases
- Wire up - Premium $9.99
- Wire up - Premium $7.99
- Wire up - Premium $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.