Wireframe is the fortnightly magazine that lifts the lid on video games. We review them, look at how they're made, who makes them, and teach readers how to make their own.
Cutting through the hype, Wireframe is an indie-focused, left-field magazine covering all video gaming platforms. As well as going behind the scenes at video game studios, and uncovering the making of your favourite games, we’ll bring the latest news, reviews, and opinions from writers you can trust. Our Toolbox section is packed with guides and tips to help you with your own development projects.
Wireframe magazine is available under a Creative Commons license meaning the magazine is freely available to be downloaded and shared. You can learn more at https://wfmag.cc.
This application is designed for quick and convenient enjoyment of the magazine on your favourite mobile device, while making use of features like live URLs, direct cover / contents linking to articles, and an improved rendering experience. Buying a one-off issue or subscribing to Wireframe magazine within this app is a great way to support both Wireframe magazine, and the Raspberry Pi Foundation’s charitable mission to put the power of computing in the hands of people all over the world.
Subscription Nature :
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Raspberry Pi Trading Ltd
- 15.1 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ⓒ Raspberry Pi Trading Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Wireframe Issue 2 $1.99
- Wireframe Magazine 1 Year $37.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.