Wireless Transfer App - Share, sync & backup photos, pictures, videos and video photo albums via wifi or personal hotspot for camera roll and photo library
By Shenzhen Socusoft Co., Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wireless Transfer App is an easy to use photo and video transfer tool. It helps you easily and quickly transfer photos and videos between iPhone and iPad, as well as transfer photos and videos from computer to iPad/iPhone/iPod and vice verse.
With Wireless Transfer App, you can transfer photos and videos from iPad to iPad, from iPad to iPhone, from iPhone to iPad, from iPhone to iPhone, from computer to iPad, from iPhone to computer and more. There is no need for USB cable or extra software. You just need to put your devices under the same Wi-Fi network.
Key features of Wireless Transfer App:
* Transfer as many photos and videos as you want, not any limitations on the amount or file size of photos and videos you want to copy.
* Remember the photos and videos that have been transferred, so you can skip them to avoid duplicated copy if the transfer process is interrupted. This exclusive feature makes Wireless Transfer App is an ideal tool for copying your whole photo library to a new device.
* Explore photos and videos other device just like on your own devices, select and then download.
* Support non-iOS devices, easily move photos to and from other devices.
* Password protected and authorization is asked while downloading from your device.
* Preserve EXIF Info and support RAW format photo files
* Pay once for use on multiple devices with the same iTunes account
* Very easy to use with an user-friendly wizard interface
* If there is no Wi-Fi network available or in public Wi-Fi (Hotels, Coffee Bars etc.) which is configed to prevent communication between devices, you can turn on "Personal Hotspot" on your iPhone and join devices to Personal Hotspot, then use this video and photo transfer app to copy photos and videos with high speed just like using Wi-Fi. No slow bluetooth transfer is required.
* Windows and Mac version is free for downloading. Even though this software is not required to transfer photos / videos to and from computers, it is easier than using Internet browser.
What's New in Version 4.3
1. Fix the bug that photos and videos can not be transferred normally while two devices have the same name.
2. Improve connection stability between iOS devices.
3. Fix spelling errors of host url link in iOS8.
Works well with iOS and PC
I was struggling to get a large number of photos that I loaded to my iPad from my camera and then edited using Photos app to my PC (Win 8.1). Found this app and it works great and retained the edits I made. It zips the photos you select to send using WinZip and the transfer was really fast. I had WinZip on my PC, so not a problem. The only disappointing thing was that it brought the files over in the order of the camera image # (file name assigned by camera) vs. the order that I had created in my IPad album. Makes sense though, when I remembered that Windows organizes files in a folder by file name. Not an app issue ... just a downside to using Windows on one side of the transfer.
I also used this to put copies of the pictures on my IPad mini so that I have a copyright show when I have that device with me. This transfer is a little slower since the files aren't zipped, but still quite fast.
All in all, extremely happy with the app.
First let me say if you cannot get this app to do what it says it will do your an idiot and need to go back to a film camera. This app will transfer your pictures from anything that can get wifi if you are on the same wifi, it is so simple to use it makes me want to get a monkey and show him how to use it. You won't regret this one if you are into taking photos or video with your phone and transferring to your tablet or computer. No I don't have anything to do with this app other than have downloaded it and unlike a lot of the other junk apps I've purchased have just got to tell people this one really works.
Great utility! Easy to use.
I was having problems getting a corrupted drone video to my computer. I was able to save it to my iPad photos, but then got an error when trying to copy or view the files on a Windows 7 computer. This app bypassed all of that and I had my missing videos in minutes, as a zip file, on my computer. The url you enter is very short, just your IP address and port number, and there are helpful graphics in the app in case you get stuck. The transfer complete message for longer downloads is a nice touch. Best of all, you don't need to download an app on your computer to use this. A worthwhile app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 14, 2014
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 28.2 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Shenzhen Socusoft Co., Ltd
- © socusoft Co.,Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.