Whether making a project car wiring harness or documenting an electrical closet, Wiring Harnesser is a must-have app for the 21st century technician. When you're elbow-deep in wires, and you just want to know, "What wires go to this connector?", don’t fight with expensive tools or cryptic diagrams: Wiring Harnesser is in your pocket to help.
It’s a powerfully simple wiring diagram replacement or supplement that can be used from anywhere in the shop or the field, rather than just at a PC. It includes:
• Tools to input Groups, Connectors, and Nets to document how everything is connected (you can think of Nets as either one wire or a set of electrically common wires):
◦ The ability to ‘associate’ Connectors into Groups, and Connectors with Nets.
◦ A detail page for each type, allowing you to see what each pin of a connector does at a glance, or see which connectors go with which groups, or which exact pin that sensor wire goes to.
◦ Tap to navigate between associated detail pages, allowing you to follow the logical connections through a harness.
• Upload renderings or existing wiring diagrams, or take your own pictures of connectors or groups. When you need to reference something in the image, such as embossed pin numbers on a connector, you can tap to open the picture and zoom in to see the details.
• Wire gauge equivalency calculation, between mm2, AWG, and circular mils. Input any of them to see the other two.
• Harness file importing and exporting including via AirDrop, Email, or cloud file sharing apps.
-Added search functionality. Results match on Name and Location (for Groups/Connectors) or Color (for Nets)
-Added “Port” and “Function” editing to the detail and editing pages for Groups
-Made the Project list update when a new Project is imported (e.g. via AirDrop)
-Sped up project exports
-Bug fixes and various performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing find for me. This app helps so much when I’m trying to reference things on my custom motorcycle harness. Thank you so much to the developer, looking forward to whatever you come up with next.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.