With coffee table book quality reproduction, exquisite photography and engaging stories, our magazine is guaranteed to inspire you to ride more no matter where you live or what kind of riding you do. .
But who would expect anything less than a great bike magazine from
the largest state bicycle organization in the county in one of the best
states in the country to ride a bike?
Each issue is packed with stories about everything that makes Wisconsin cycling so wonderful, including features on touring, trails, racing, and mountain biking. And since Wisconsin is the epicenter of the nation’s bicycle industry, we also include reviews of some of the best bikes and accessories from large and small companies across the state.
Our coveted April Ride Guide edition remains the most complete listing of everything cycling in Wisconsin, including more than 400 races, charity rides, tours, trails, shops and products. We deliver our magazine to all our members, tourism groups, nearly every bike shop in Wisconsin, plus shops in the Chicago and Minneapolis metro areas.
- Our intuitive help section is the one-stop destination to manage your account, email preferences and magazine subscription. The user guide will answer all your queries in a lucid manner.
- Magzter Inc.
- 20.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 - 17 @ Wisconsin Bike Fed
- In-App Purchases
- Wisconsin Bike Fed - July 2015 $0.99
- Wisconsin Bike Fed - Issue 09 - May, 2015 $2.99
- Wisconsin Bike Fed - Issue 07 - October, 2014 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.