WISHI app offers online personal styling. Booking a WISHI personal stylist is simple and affordable, once you chose the right personal stylist for you, an online styling session will begin in which you will provide all the information needed and the stylist will work with you to find the right look for each event.
Looks can be created from clothes you already have in your closet or by adding the final touch with a little bit of online shopping for unique items - it's your choice.
HOW WISHI WORKS
WISHI is a community of hundreds of stylists. Tell us about yourself, and we’ll connect you to the right ones who help put together your unique looks.
1. Tell Us About You
Explore style inspirations, browse our lookbooks, and describe your look.
2. Meet Your Stylist
We’ll match you to a few stylists who best get your vibe. Connect with one to get started.
3. Get Your Look
In less than 24 hours, your stylist will send you a look that best expresses you—with options until you find the one that’s perfect.
Why people love WISHI
- For looking like a million bucks without spending it - Wishi stylists know how to get the most out of your wardrobe.
- Too busy to shop - Your personal stylist will find the best items for you to buy online
- Just RSVP’d to that big event - a wedding, an important date or a job interview - Wishi stylist will help you get the right look.
- Own every party you go to - Create a unique and amazing costume for Halloween or other theme parties.
- Small suitcase, long trip - Pack the right items for your next vacation - focusing on great clothing items and accessories which can create many different looks
- Need help decoding dress codes - Get the right outfit for events you are unfamiliar with like a business meeting in Japan or a traditional wedding somewhere far far away.
- Less time spent staring into your closet - Even on a daily basis, get the right look for work or social event.
THE WISHI STYLING SESSION
Professional Stylists - You’ll be working with editors at Vogue, celebrity stylists, and fashion’s biggest influences.
Personal Guidance - Help your stylist get to know you with one-on-one online chats.
No Splurge Necessary - You can ask for purchase recommendations, or just work with what’s already in your closet.
Our goal is to get you looking great. If you don’t love your look, it’s a money-back guarantee
Give WISHI stylist a try, We know you gonna love it, It’s like having a Personal Stylist in your pocket.
small bug fixes and UI improvements
Ratings and Reviews
1. On the initial questions of “how much do you spend on _____” were so limited. I’ve never in my life even considered spending $50-$100 on a top. Feels as if this app is geared specifically towards rich women. I’ve spent upwards to $100 on a bag. Not a blouse.
2. On the “pick which styles inspire you” to me, they were all rather unattractive outfits just some were worse than others. Where are the casual day to day outfits? The casual dresses, etc?
3. An extremely small amount of question to be assigned a stylist. Can’t possible trust a stylist that was assigned to me based on questions that didn’t even have an option for me to choose.
I have been dying for a service like this. I REALLY hope this improves because it’s a great concept. Not currently geared for fashionistas on a realistic budget.
We appreciate your constructive comments and understand where you're coming from. I just wanted to take a moment to address some of the things you pointed out so you can see where we're coming from with them. Our app is meant to cater to all types of budgets so when we initially ask what your budget is, it's meant to make sure you're going to be matched with the right stylist who will fit within your budget. The looks that we have for you to choose from are of our stylists/are looks that they've styled, so none of them were randomly chosen. Our Style Match Quiz is short because we realize that people are busy and don't want to spend more than 2 minutes answering a series of questions. And once you do book a stylist, more questions will be asked so they'll have more information about you such as your style preferences and clothing sizes.
If you could contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, I'd be more than happy to learn what you think we can do to better improve.
the WISHI Team
I signed up for the unlimited plan and booked Amia as my stylist. So far, I got only 3 cute outfits but I must say I already can see that I'm going to be pleased with the results and with my stylist work. The concept works great, the price is totally affordable. I already purchased the 10 items she suggested. If I have to find one flaw of this service, is that I'm probably going to be purchasing more items than I ever planned.
Thanks so much!!!
I signed up and contacted a stylist for my 7 day free trial. She never responded. Back and forth emails to he company confirmed that I would be reassigned to a new stylist and my free trial would begin again.
Well that never happened. I got charged $80 for NOTHING. So I have to pay them $80 a month for NOTHING??? I would call that robbery. Now I have to change my card number and call it a loss. How horrible. They take days to respond if you’re lucky to get a response. And they do NOTHING to help you.
If this wasn’t a featured app on the iTunes Store, I never would have trusted my credit card info on an app like this. I’m beyond disgusted at how poorly this is run.
We deeply regret that you've had a very unpleasant experience with us. Please know that it was definitely an honest error on our part and that we always ensure to make it right and refund our clients when they've been wrongfully charged. We would NEVER keep a client's money if they didn't receive the services they signed up for. Though we realize your trust in the company is lost, we would love it if you could give us another chance to set things right with you with one free month of unlimited styling, complimentary of us. Absolutely no need to give us your card information. Please send us an email at email@example.com. Again, we cannot express how deeply sorry we are to have disappointed you.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.