By Tech4Learning, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Use the Wixie app to access your existing Wixie subscription. Open, edit, and share your Wixie projects on your iPad.
Wixie is the award winning online authoring tool students can use to construct knowledge and communicate ideas. Today’s learners need a tool that is accessible whenever and wherever they are ready to learn! Students can use Wixie’s paint tools, text options, clip art, and voice recording to develop online storybooks, curriculum projects, and so much more.
- Wixie is a great tool for self-expression
Combining artwork with text and voice recording makes Wixie the perfect canvas for today’s digital learners.
- Wixie motivates a wide range of learners
Wixie helps all students produce high-level work, providing a sense of pride in their abilities and fostering the determination to achieve.
- Wixie helps students learn
Creating with technology encourages thinking, creativity, and communication skills.
- Wixie helps students develop collaboration skills
Wixie supports team-building and organization skills through real-time collaborative projects.
- Wixie supports strong school-to-home connections
Everything created in Wixie is stored in the cloud and can be shared as easily as sending a URL by email.
What's New in Version 2.158.0
Faster page loading when you navigate to a page that is not yet loaded.
Fixed multiple issues with:
- opening files and importing pages
- adding and duplicating stickers
- duplicating pages
- transitions and sound playback volume in exported HTML slide shows
- Text object display
- copying and pasting pages
- displaying standard numbers in Project Information dialog (teachers only)
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 23, 2016
- Version: 2.158.0
- Size: 70.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Tech4Learning, Inc.
- © 2012 Tech4Learning, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.