To be the greatest, you gotta learn from the greatest. In the post-prohibition world of farming, elevated entrepreneur Wiz Khalifa teaches you how to plant, grow, and harvest the finest herb on earth in this epic new simulation game.
Follow in Wiz Khalifa’s footsteps as you build your own weed empire from the ground up.
- Tap to plant and grow quality strains for your clients
- Swipe to get your products to market and get your paper up
- Invest your profits to expand your grow op
- Boost your harvest with hydroponics and LED grow lights
- Level up to unlock accessories and rare mystery strains
Please note: Wiz Khalifa’s KK Farm is free to download and play. Some in-game items are available for purchase using real money.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
In game we have the following weekly subscription:
The Diamond Membership for $4.99 offers a weekly subscription after a 3-day free trial. Opting into the 3 day trail unlocks the Light Rider car forever. Subscription includes 2x Profit on all Non-Event Plots, 2x Non-Event Idle Income (Applied before the Idle Bonus Popup), and 100 Gems delivered daily.
End of Trial and Subscription Renewal
- This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary, and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
- Your subscription will be charged to your account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Canceling Trial or Subscription
- You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes.
- When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed.
- The current active subscription period can not be canceled.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hey Weed Farmers!
Welcome to Version 2.6.9
-Hong Kong! New Event Location Coming Soon!
-Drones have been optimized and now work according to design.
-Ad and Popup performance improvements.
-Increased gameplay stability.
Suggestions or Feedback? email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been playing the game for at least a month, maybe more, and I haven’t been able to accumulate enough coins for that last plot. I try to be active with turning on the lamp every four hours and playing the music every now and then, but it doesn’t seem to help. I spend the coins for watering and upgrading in hopes that it’ll increase the intake, but I’m not even putting a dent in it. There’s not much more going on outside that which makes the game simply a “in and out” process. I go in, collect the coins and leave. Maybe you should implement side games to earn prices instead of making people watch these videos that force stop the game. And what’s the real purpose of the cash after we harvest. I would rather use the cash towards up grades or opening plots early. At this point I became bored with the game since week two and have decided to delete it. You should look into similar games and see where you all could make room for improvements. Graphics are nice but I wish we could see more of Wiz, like on some come completing missions type stuff. Or just seeing some of anybody would be great. Put some workers in there or something.
Don’t play this app
I’ve been playing for a little over 6 months know and all of a sudden I wasn’t allowed to play in the tournaments. I wrote to apps support and they told me I was flagged for cheating from their filter system. I wrote them back saying I definitely wasn’t cheating. I won’t even know how to. They wrote me back saying how did I spend 155k gems without making a purchase. It then being obvious to me that do to the fact of me constantly playing the game and crate challenges is how I did achieve that many gems but to them the fact that I could with out a purchase wasn’t good for them. So I explained I’m a obsessed game player and challenges in a short period of time is what I’m good at. And also gave them a chance to look over my gameplay and monitor it. So they said that they got the ok to restore my tournament play. It wasn’t even 2 whole days when I was almost to the top position of the tournament and it kicked me again. I wrote them thinking they never restored me back in completely again and they wrote back saying I was flagged again by the filter system. So basically if you play a lot and win with out spending your cash then you are going to get flagged. What bull$h/t! Wiz that’s garbage
Developer Response ,
Your account was reviewed twice and blocked from participating in tournaments in fairness to other players. This only happens to players with an impossible amount of currency. Thank you for taking the time to contact us and we hope you have fun in other games.
I like it
I’ve been playing for about an hour and I’ve got to say I like this farming/income app a lot better than others. It gives you the option to spend money but in reality you really don’t have to progress far in the game, which I like. Additionally, you can subscribe to the diamond membership which I really don’t think it that worth it, but if you do, you get a free 3 day trial and it even gives you the option to unsubscribe though the app which I think is the best PtE out there. A lot of other apps don’t actually tell you how to unsubscribe to things and I love how this game lets you know. You get a free car out of it as well which is a lot more than other games give you. While I’m sure it will eventually get boring as all games do, it’s a good time filler if you really have nothing better to do. I’m also a big fan of Wiz which may make this post biased but I think it’s the best farming game out there atm. Happy blazing!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! If you have any other feedback please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Metamoki Inc.
- 248.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Metamoki Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Ash Tray of Gems $1.99
- Gumball Machine Full of Gems $9.99
- Hatful of Gems $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.