By Simone Tellini
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Wiz Solitaire is the ideal game for all your relax moments.
Containing more than 25 kinds of solitaire, including the usual classics like Klondike, Free Cell, Spider..., it will grant you endless hours of fun. Perfect to while the time away while waiting for your dentist appointment, or to endure those looong presentations at work without falling to sleep. :-)
Other features of Wiz Solitaire include:
* More than 25 types of solitaire including: Baker's Dozen, Black Hole, Canfield, Chinese Solitaire, Cruel, Diplomat, Eagle Wing, Forty Thieves, Free Cell, Gaps, Golf, Josephine, Klondike, La Belle Lucie, Monte Carlo, Mount Sunflower, Napoleon's Tomb, Osmosis, Putt Putt, Pyramid, Rouge et Noir, Scorpion, Seahaven, Spider, St Helena, Streets, The Fan, Trefoil, TriPeaks, Wasp, Yukon
* Detailed statistics
* Unlimited undo
* "Suggest a move" function: useful when you're stuck and/or you're learning a new game
* Save games and resume them later
* Resizable window and full screen support: you can adapt the game to your screen resolution. Ideal for those big iMacs :)
What's New in Version 2.7
Included a new game: Royal Marriage
App could help out ….
It works OK. I'm a SeaHaven Towers fan, but Wiz Solitare does not make it easy. You can't pick up stacks of cards to place onto aces, instead having to move or double-click one at a time, though you can transfer groups of cards to new places in the deck. I suspect it also counts starting over the same game as a new game, which keeps your stats artificially low. The cards/graphics seem relatively low resolution, which doesn't add visual appeal.
Seahaven Towers, too
I prefer this one to others I've tried out - it's a decent program. Maybe an Undo button would be nice, but I do recommend this program to others.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 07, 2013
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Japanese
- Seller: Simone Tellini
- © 2005-2013 by Simone Tellini
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later