Defend your fort by destroying skeletons with the magic of the 5 elements!
Do you love Fire and Balls and want to relax a bit? Then play Wizard Swipe and throw Fireballs at skeletons!
• Simple control! Fling fireballs by swiping, or hold them to get a powerful blast!
• Enormous talent tree! Become a master of all five elements: fire, ice, air, acid and lightning!
• You won’t get bored! The levels are generated from scratch every time!
• Unlimited amount of levels! You get bigger rewards and stronger monsters the further you progress!
• Do you want to show your skill? Complete objectives and get additional rewards!
• Levels with bosses! Choose a specific tactic and defeat them with the help of guile and spell combos.
• Are you still wondering if it’s worth playing? Try it – it’s free!
• 5 new types of castles – unlock them for progress, gold or real money.
• 3 new monsters: Blue Skeleton Wizard, Vampire and Vampire Lord.
• 2 new bosses: Bone Wall and Ancient Vampire.
• Boss Ax Thrower weakened.
• If a new type of monster should appear on a level, it will now appear at the start.
• The video ad button is now always visible.
• When switching on the internet, video ads will now be available without reloading the application.
Ratings and Reviews
Make a survival mode
Guys this is a great game with awesome levels but a survival mode would be awesome gamemode the levels take a little long to beat and its too easy so you should make a mode where it gradually gets harder because you can beat levels flawlessly and now you have regen which is so op. Also please sponsor me call me Joseph . Thanks for your time and I hope you add this mode. I wish you do other amazing things. Thanks:)
Wizard Swipe is Fun!
Yes I like Wizard Swipe. I give it 5 stars. It has a satisfying rate of progression. It is challenging without being overly difficult. And a game length is just the right amount of time. Developers need to make a Wizard Swipe Dungeon game that would combine dungeon exploration with Wizard Swipe style combat.
Game play is fun, but...
The mechanic of having to constantly having to swipe ends up making my thumbs cramp up before I even get half way through the level, which ends up making me fail at the don't take damage mission. Please find a different method of killing the skeletons
- niceplay games
- 71.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 niceplay games
- In-App Purchases
- Spellbook $1.99
- Handful of Gold $1.99
- Pile of Gold $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.