Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wizards war is a simple board game of miniatures for multiple players. Each player get the control of a powerful wizard and his objective is defeat all others wizards in game. For this, you have magic spells that you can cast in the game, to summon soldiers to fight with you or to cast magic effect to win the game.
Wizards war include the follow features:
- One balanced gameboard of up to 4 players.
- Five spell cards.
- A complete manual of game rules.
- A basic AI to test your game skill.
- A complete good interface for play the game.
And my promise of constant updates with more new features.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
- Multiplayer, multiplayer and more multiplayer. Support Game Center and Peer to Peer connectivity with bluetooth and wifi. Now you could play with your friends everywhere.
- Five new spell cards for the sorcery school: 3 new summons and 2 general spells.
- Special effects and animations, now you will see as your magic bolt is shooted by your wizard and impact the objective.
- Skills for some miniatures. Now, the miniatures may have a special skill for use instead of an attack action.
- One specific game board for duels between two players.
- User interface general improvements.
- Many bug fixes.
I enjoyed playing but if your going to make a game that takes for ever (over 60 turns) please make sure it's bug free, when I played for about an hour I was unable to summon any thing when the opponent ai could still make plenty, I don't think I missed any thing on a building limit so it is a flaw In the game, I feel like I wasted my time mindlessly throwing pawns at the enemy when I could have been playing better games that aren't so annoying its a nice concept but that seems about it. Also it felt so unrewarding killing enemies and getting quite a few mana pools you would think he could keep making so many units when I have all but a quarter of the map maybe reducing the amount of many you get each turn. I mean I had 400 or so in reserve with no way to use it another option is being able to create more units so its more of a downside if you lose a lot of the map, I hope this gave you some ideas to make the game better or less annoying, I hope to see some updates that change alot In the game but until then I'm uninstalling the game. I know I wash harsh but that's how I honestly felt. Please don't be offended take it in strides as use it to better the game
Great game + great art = great developer
Excellent tactical battle game with charming art style, plenty of features, and an obvious commitment to polish and quality. Keep up the great work!
Good game, enjoy the basic part of the game, could be expanded with more creatures, terrain, more spells, but real happy with what you have created!
New update does not work for my 3GS phone. Sad.