Never let the weather catch you by surprise again. The trusted weather experts at Storm Team 11 deliver Johnson City, Kingsport and Bristol, TN 's most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and for the week ahead. Unlike other weather apps, you'll get a local forecast that is customized for you.
Download the WJHL Storm Tracker app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. With its personal alert notifications, you'll know when significant weather is heading your way and when to take cover. And when you are traveling, use WJHL Storm Tracker to get real-time weather forecasts, interactive radar and current conditions for anywhere in the U.S.
The WJHL Storm Tracker app utilizes the most advanced radar maps, weather and digital technology available. With its easy to use interactive radar, you can take control and see where the storm is now and where it is tracking. Then, set customized alerts to keep you and your family informed and safe.
- Live interactive radar with many layering options lets you track the storms around you
- Alerts for severe weather go to your home screen and cue an audio alert
- The most accurate hour-by-hour forecast for the next day and week ahead for Johnson City, Kingsport and Bristol, Tennessee
- The latest video forecast from Storm Team 11
- Current weather conditions for Johnson City, Kingsport and Bristol, Tennessee and anywhere in the United States
- Share the weather conditions via text message, email, Facebook or Twitter
- You can set multiple custom locations to track forecasts, alerts, radar, and more
- Weather blog from Mark's Weather Blog
* bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This *used* to be the best app
But now it is almost unusable. There is a pop up ad (people loathe pop-ups, btw) that refuses to be ignored. I was trying to read the weather alert, and couldn’t, because no matter how many times I closed the pop up, it popped right back. Thank God it isn’t a tornado warning.
App support appears not to exist—you just get sent to the WJHL website.
This is a shame, because it used to be great, and I would tell everyone, no matter where they were from, to get this app. It was always better than their local weather app, and they were so happy with it. Guess they are cussing me now....
Needs to be revised
This app needs less pop ups
Right now I cannot update because my phone is version 5 iPhone. The update will not take and I keep getting update notices
Also the app is slow especially with radar
Ruined by ads
Can’t even read special weather announcement without an ad literally every second. Guess I’ll have to find a more reliable source where I can ACTUALLY read what’s going on. Uninstalled.
- LIN Television Corporation
- 41.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © The Weather Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.