Download the official JOX 94.5 app, it’s easy to use and always FREE!
With the official app, you can stay connected from work, home, or on the road. Follow us on social media, get access to all our other unique content, features and more!
- See current and recently played songs and multi-week playlist
- Thumb through the latest local news
- Follow the latest posts from social media
- Wake up to your favorite show with our alarm clock. Record a personal message to play before waking up to the show.
- Fall asleep while listening to your favorite show
- See the weekly shows schedule so you don’t miss a thing
- Real time weather for where you are
- Share our app via Facebook, Twitter, and e-mail
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Ratings and Reviews
Love Jox but the App is trash
So I have two phones. On my work phone the app works fine and pulls up the podcasts and works as normal. On my personal phone (which is the only one I can use the data to listen) I cannot even open the app without it quitting out on me. It gives me the “no internet connection” BS and quits out. Sometimes the live stream works but when I go to podcasts it says “no internet connection” huuuuuh???!!!??? Very frustrating, especially since I can use my other phone side by side with my personal phone and it works on my work phone and not on my personal phone. Can someone please trouble shoot this??? Help me out!!
Has gotten worse since the update.
I live in another state but have always enjoyed listening to WJOX on my smart phone for my morning and afternoon commutes. The app previously did not always work but for the most part I could close it re-open and it will start. But now, since the latest update, I cannot get the app to work right. All it will play is the live audio but I do not have the ability to pull up the Podcasts as if the app is not loading all of the content properly. Disappointing to see in this world of technology such struggles with a basic application.
I re-loaded app because I was having trouble logging on. Could not log on. Waited 45 days to football season and downloaded again. I still cannot turn on the app. I’m disappointed that the highest rated sports radio station in the country can’t get it together so that we can listen to them across the country. Guess I’ll listen to Finebalm on ESPN . Sorry round table, maybe next year. If I could give the ratings a zero I would
- AirKast, Inc.
- 72.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © AirKast, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.