WKRN – Nashville’s News 2
By LIN Television Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience the brand new WKRN app. Get more news, more weather and more video. It's everything you love about Nashville's News 2 and WKRN.com right at your fingertips.
WKRN provides the latest news, sports, weather and traffic coverage for Nashville, Tennessee.
- Easily navigate through local news and information that's important to you
- Stay informed of breaking news with Nashville's News 2 alerts
- View local news videos embedded within stories or at full screen
- Understand how weather will affect you with local forecasts, radar, maps and video
- Stay up-to-date on school closings and severe weather
- Help shape local coverage by submitting photos and news tips through Report It
- Share interesting articles via e-mail, Facebook(R) and Twitter(TM)
What's New in Version 55.22.1
* Increased app stability.
* Minor bug fixes.
Performance bug is frustrating
I don't have this issue with any other news/weather app and I have several local station apps. This app freezes my phone every time I click on a news story. Sometimes I even have to shut down my phone because it gets stuck trying to load. Maddening...
Worst App Ever
This is my first time reviewing an app. It is that bad. Constantly freezes or shuts down. Never links to stories when I click on the banner. I'm not sure what the updates are doing but they aren't fixing the consistent problems. Basically, every single time I use the app, I have an issue. I plan to delete. It's just not worth the annoyance or storage.
This app and/or news source had trouble with its editors or IT people. States to look at the surveillance tape if you recognize them but no link to the media referenced. Also proofread your stuff before posting please!
- Category: News
- Updated: Apr 28, 2017
- Version: 55.22.1
- Size: 51.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: LIN Television Corporation
- © Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.