With WmpRemote you can remote Windows media player and Winamp without even look on your PC Screen.
All the information you need appears on your iPhone/iPod screen.
WmpRemote is excellent when you want to play music on your PC from a different room and perfect for home parties when you’re not close to your computer.
• Windows media player and Winamp Support
• See what song is playing now and playing status (Playing,Stopped,Paused)
• Set volume Up/Down & Mute On/Off
• Play, Pause, Stop, Move next, Move previous your songs.
• Full control on your playlist – Browse your PC to add/remove songs/videos to playlist.
• Shuffle and Repeat playlist songs.
• Remote control on many media players PCs (Just install the free WmpRemote server on any windows machine)
• Save & Load playlists from the iPhone.
• Set timer to close your media player
• Set Alarm clock to wake up
Watch demo video here:
You must download and install WmpRemote Server on your PC in order to use WmpRemote.
You can get it from Applitom Website
• Windows PC + Windows media player/Winamp.
• Install WmpRemote Server on your PC. download it from http://applitom.com/WmpRemote (Framework 2.0 is required)
• Home Wifi Network
• iPhone/iPod touch (iOs 8 or higher)
iPhone X Support
Ratings and Reviews
This App Is Great!!!!!!!!!
Have been looking for iPhone app to control my media library on a Windows 7 computer and this is it. It works great, intuitive, functional, I can’t find any faults. I love it, I wish my Cambridge Connect app functioned half as good as this does. If your looking for a remote control app for media player your search is over!
Few apps are as perfectly functional and I’m not one for hyperbole. Controls are snappy and the app stable. I’ve been using it to cycle through songs in a Windows Media Player playlist and no issues.
Really Great Application!!
This is the first and only remote app I've ever downloaded, so I don't really have much to compare it to...but after reading reviews of other WMP remotes, this app is awesome! It's very simple...download app, then download software to install on your PC and you're in business. The only thing it's missing, in my book, is a button that rewinds what you're watching like 10 seconds...something similar to what DirecTv or Dish have on their remotes. If it had the rewind function, 5 stars all the way! This app really is AWESOME!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.