WMUR News 9 - New Hampshire
By Hearst Television
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Take the WMUR News 9 app with you everywhere you go and be the first to know of breaking news happening in Manchester and the surrounding area. Always stay up to date with the latest local news, national, sports, traffic, political, entertainment stories and much more. Download the WMUR News 9 app for free today.
Our Local News, Weather and Sports App Features Include:
- Manchester breaking news alerts with push notifications
- Live streaming breaking news updates from our WMUR News 9 reporters when it happens, where it happens
- Local news submission area for breaking news, news tips and the ability to email your news photos and videos right to our newsroom to be featured on air
- Share stories via email or your social media pages
- Up to date, current local weather conditions, hourly Manchester weather updates, and 7 day forecasts
- An interactive radar that lets you zoom in and out to street level and watch storms as they approach. Move the map around to see major weather activity
- Manchester weather alerts and updates, Storm Watch 9 weather videocasts and more
What's New in Version 5.12.45
We update the app regularly to keep things working smoothly for you!
Like us? Give us five stars! Have feedback? Use the in-app contact screen in the menu or send us an email at email@example.com
Waisted of time
The news sections are not updated daily, you’ll see the same story/video posted for a week at a time. The news posts have incomplete sentences, misspelled words and most are only a few sentences which makes most of the stories lack in content. The network has this obsession with some how connecting/linking every news story in America to NH in some way. There was recently an update and it made things much worse, as if it wasn’t bad enough that Every video has a 30 second ad, now there is an ad that plays in the background, this has made it to the point that I’ve deleted the app.
Bad and getting worse with ads
Too many ads! They now often pop up even when opening the app. Ads almost always precede videos and are way too long—30 seconds to look at a 1 minute or less video.
Also the app is not nearly as good as others in returning to the same correct place on the home page from something you’ve opened—often takes you back to the top of the home page instead.
I like the weather, but again, long ads to get to the video.
I have to agree with everyone else the ads are a killer. Especially if you want to watch several videos one after the other and all you hear is the same ad over and over and over again. When you have the same add eight times in a row you just turn it off. At least change up the ads so it's not the same business add over and over and over. Other wise I like your news.
- Category: News
- Updated: Nov 15, 2017
- Version: 5.12.45
- Size: 86.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hearst Television
- © 2017, Hearst Properties Inc. on behalf of WMUR-TV
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.