The Western National app gives you quick-and-easy access to account information and services, including:
• The ability to pay a bill and to view your history of online payments (available by signing in with your MyAccount profile)
• A digital copy of the ID card for each vehicle on your personal auto policy (available by signing in with your MyAccount profile)
• Access to basic policy and agency contact information (available by signing in with your MyAccount profile)
• Location services to help you find the nearest auto repair center, tow truck, locksmith, or other service provider
• Access to other useful auto & home resources ("What to do when your car runs out of gas", "What to know before you tow", and several more)
• Contact Western National
Note: Certain services are available only to customers of Western National Insurance.
Improvements to viewing documents.
Ratings and Reviews
Not user centric
Login is extremely tedious, with no fingerprint scan ability. When login is complete, information is high level only. I downloaded this app with hopes of functionality and have since deleted it. Not worth the time and effort
Does not work. Login is a joke. Makes you verify that you are not a robot about 20 times. Half the time it is an error logging in.
Overall, terrible app. Delete.
I just downloaded the Western National app last week but I've been a customer for almost 2 years. The app looks like it has some useful information if I'm ever in a pinch like towing location information and steps for changing a flat tire. Hopefully I won't have to use it too often - but it's nice to know I have the info if I need it.
- Western National Mutual Insurance Company
- 2.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Western National Insurance Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.