WNEP Stormtracker 16 - Scranton Weather
By Tribune Broadcasting Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The WNEP Mobile Weather App includes:
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
What's New in Version 3.9.701
-General bug fixes
I downloaded this a few days ago and it told me I lived a solid 100 miles away from where I actually do. It wouldn't update my location, even w/ location services on etc. It now won't even open up. I think it looks generic, too. Needs a massive update. It's no where near the level the Weather Channel is on.
Forecast tonight is incorrect once again as currently it is drizzling in Watsontown. Also the weather forecast has been incorrect for us for days we have not seen sun, there has been ice on the trees & bushes for days.
The app could use some fixes but overall good
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Sep 26, 2015
- Version: 3.9.701
- Size: 29.8 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: TRIBUNE BROADCASTING COMPANY INC
- © WSI Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.