Optimized for iPhone 6+! A huge hit at E3, PAX, PAX East, IndieCade and California Extreme.
The critically-acclaimed retro-styled arcade neo-classic is here!
From the folks behind the BIT.TRIP series comes the frantic insanity that is WOAH DAVE! Help our hero, Dave Lonuts, survive an insane alien invasion and line his pockets with shiny pennies.
Hurl alien eggs, skull bombs, and explosive WOAH blocks to stay alive and sky rocket yourself to high score fame and fortune.
* Features Controller Support! Use your iOS7 Mfi controller for tight, arcade control!
* GameCenter Leaderboards and Achievements
* Amazing music! Listen as the tunes change as your score explodes.
* Charming, colorful and crusty retro graphics...just like mom used to make.
* Unlock Bonkers Mode to play the "real" arcade challenge.
* Amazingly tight touch controls unlike any you've seen in an iOS platformer.
* NO IN-APP PURCHASES, NO NONSENSE! Pick up Woah Dave! today and get the full game and all future updates!
FUN FACT: Woah Dave! was made by a very gentle-smelling man.
Fixes a problem with new Deluxe Leaderboards. Also 75% better tasting!
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect emulation of a game you'd find yourself playing at pizza hut in the mid'80s. I can't believe how much this game feels like an arcade classic. Plenty of iOS games have a retro feel to them but this one actually does succeed at being a game that actually COULD have been made in 1985. Worth the money. You'll come back to this one a lot.
dave is my new buddy
I got addicted to this game a couple weeks ago. This may sound weird, but it's made me a more functional human being. When my alarm clock goes off in the morning, I don't feel like getting up, but I DO feel like playing whoa dave. It makes it easier to get to work on time. Thanks, Dave!
Retro fun, rusty controls
It's beautiful and fun and the music is great but the on-screen controls are not intuitive. I died a lot from missing the jump/throw at a bad time. After some play time you will get better but that need to overcome a frustration due to the input will turn a lot away from this game.
- Choice Provisions
- 29.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014-2015 Choice Provisions, Inc.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.