WoFit is one application for fitness activity, providing data record, track, statistics etc, could work with WoFit smart fitness bracelet and watch, users will enjoy more complete & uniform experience, to inspire people to have exercise habit and healthy life style, and meet the better yourself.
# WoFit could do for you :
- Record daily exercise data: steps, distance, burnt calories.
- Show 24-hour exercise data, and total data by week and month, and trend statistics graph accordingly.
- Record daily sleep status, illustration with character shows deep sleep time, light sleep time and wake-up times. And summarize the sleep trend by week and month.
- Record daily actual data and scope about heart rate, list the top heart rate value, the lowest value, average data by day, week, month respectively.
- Record daily actual blood pressure data and variability trend, and list Blood pressure data on average and variability trend by week, month respectively.
- Record the exercise time in modes run, ride, plank, speed, heart rate, trajectory and burnt calories.
- Record daily weight data and variability curve.
- Could set exercise goal, and statistic daily complete percentage and achievement days, to encourage yourself to workout every day.
- Support to share data to WeChat, Moments, Weibo, facebook, twitter and other SNS APP.
- Health fitness data in registered Account syncs to Ali cloud server, no worry to lost data even use one new cellphone.
- Support to add your family, friends as caring people, and get their fitness data about exercise, heart rate, blood pressure and health trend.
- Could set alarm clocks of smart fitness watch and bracelet, stopwatch, countdown, event reminder, call reminder, mute, hang-up functions etc.
# Sweet tips :
- WoFit APP supports OS: iOS 9.0 above. After getting permission, excercise data (steps, sleep, heart rate etc) syncs to iHealth APP, and steps data syncs to WeRun APP.
- WoFit APP needs working with WoFit smart watch and bracelet, can’t perform all functions if use individually.
# Suggestion feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
1, Third-party login to increase Google account support;
2, Repair some users can not synchronize data BUG;
3, Other BUG repair and detail performance optimization.
Ratings and Reviews
Good enough, could be better
The Good: This is a decent device for the price. The phone and WoFit app seem to work fairly well and record data accurately. It took a little time to set it up and figure out how to change the settings. You need to create an account in the WoFit app to save your data.
The Bad: the app will sync with Apple health, but nothing else. This means the heart rate monitor in the phone won’t function with any of my other fitness apps. Also, the WoFit fitness options are: run, bike, and plank. It’s worthless for recording my exercise when I’m lifting weights or when I using a rowing machine.
How it should be improved: add compatibility with other fitness apps and add a non-specific workout option in the fitness portion of the app.
Would be good if not for the disconnects
The app it self seems pretty decent but it’s disconnect every other day and sometimes multiple times a day, and despite the fact that I have already created an account, each time it disconnects me I have to re since the device and create a new profile.
I have already updated the firmware which made it even worse. And there is no support for the app. So 1-2 stars. The only reason for the one star is because I actually like the app.
Help with set up
Just got this watch in the mail today. Got it to synchronize to my phone but the IOS app for it will let me get in and get as far as automatic BP and Pulse rate but then I go to next screen and get booted out of app. Then go back in and nothing saved. Can some give me some input on how to fix the issue?
- JIANZHOU LI
- 208.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- 2018 ©WoFit
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.