Wokabulary is your personal vocabulary trainer that helps you learn and organize your vocabulary efficiently. It features:
• flash card system based on difficulty
• versatile quiz modes
• detailed statistics
Wokabulary is not a language course app. It is a versatile tool that helps you manage and learn your own vocabulary.
Wokabulary is available for your Mac, your iPhone and your iPad and it can automatically sync your vocabulary between your devices.
MANAGE YOUR WORDS EFFICIENTLY
• Quickly add new words
• Group and filter your words using topic tags
• Find your words swiftly with the live search
DIFFICULTY AWARE FLASH CARD QUIZ
• Words get assigned difficulty levels based on how well you knew them in the quiz
• New and difficult words are asked more often
• Old and easy words are asked less often
• Two quiz modes let you review your words according to your personal learning preferences
LEARN WHEREVER YOU ARE
• Wokabulary automatically syncs your vocabularies between all your Macs, iPads and iPhones
• Have your words with you wherever you go
• Quickly add new vocabulary – whether in class or on the go
STATISTICS THAT MOTIVATE YOU
• Get an overview of your progress
• Visualize your learning success
LEARN ANY FOREIGN LANGUAGE YOU WANT
• Wokabulary can handle any foreign language and any script
• Wokabulary switches keyboard layouts automatically
• Easily manage multiple languages (In-App Purchase)
Bugfixes in 5.1:
• Syncing would fail on initial setup
• Tag auto completion was not case insensitive
• Various minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A very good learning ap. Has a problem pronouncing a couple of numbers
Wish list: to be able to flip the cards both ways to practice English to French or French to English.
Too Expensive; Not Enough Words for Free
I really like the app! However, I can't just drop $5 on a srs vocabulary app just because it has a couple of new features. Yet, I can't use the free version decently because you are only allowed 30 words, which is no where near enough what is needed, even for a beginner. I realize that yes, you can get unlimited words, but there is no reason to pay $5 for that when there are plenty of free apps that could do that. If you are willing to spend the money, I recommend it, but if not, I wouldn't try it as you'll be disappointed with 30 words. I apologize if this seems harsh
Good app but there is a room for improvements
This is simple but very powerful app, however the biggest pain in the whole process is the addition of new words. This is so time consuming to copy word from safari then open the app, then press + button and then look for translation in other app, then go back and confirm.
It would be much easier if you add "new word from clipboard" to the 3d touch sheet which is available on app icon and add word automatically once it's pressed, with the translation from google translate or other online translator.
- Coding Friends UG (haftungsbeschrankt)
- 34.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016–2018 Coding Friends UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Features (for iPhone & iPad) $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.