By Wolf-Tek, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wolf-GIS APEX provides easy-to-use mobile GIS and mapping tools for the collection, management, and display of your location-based data, providing you with the visual context to make better, more informed decisions.
Wolf-GIS APEX is the world’s first Mobile GeoServer app, providing powerful GIS functionality, dynamic performance, useful map-based tools, and enhanced data-sharing capabilities.
Wolf-GIS APEX offers two subscriptions: APEX Personal is ideal for individual users, while APEX Pro offers dynamic features for the GIS professional or groups of users that wish to collaborate.
No desktop GIS software or training required!
Wolf GIS APEX comes packed with features, including:
Features Available on Personal and Pro versions:
* Simple, easy-to-use interface available on your favorite IOS devices
* Capture timestamped notes and images to specific geo-locations on your maps
* Draw points, lines, and polygons on your maps using APEX’s versatile drawing toolkit. Supports manual and GPS drawing.
* Customize your drawings by editing colors, shading, lines, and more
* Measure distance, area, and perimeter in selectable units of measure
* Import all common GIS file types with ease
* In-App purchasing of data files and land parcel files for building your maps
* Onboard caching of maps and data allow device operation when a mobile data connection is unavailable
* Repository files are safely managed in our secure, state-of-the-art datacenter
* View live Weather radar and forecasts for any location on your map
* Navigate using the onboard Digital Compass
* Web browser-based version of APEX is available for all users
* Filter, Style, and manage Feature data like a GIS professional
Additional Features available on Pro version:
* Collaborate, and easily share the data you create
* Produce and export common GIS data file types from your user created data
* Tract-Lock™ – Wolf-Tek’s patented geofence alert technology provides an audible and visual alert when approaching a user-defined boundary
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Each subscription allows use on five concurrent mobile devices, and includes a web-version of the application for the user’s PC - offering PC browser access to your secure data storage.
User Guides, videos, and product documentation may be reviewed at www.wolfgisapex.com/user-guide.pdf
- Pro Monthly
- 1 Month
- $19.99 (US App Store)
- Pro Annual
- 1 year
- $219.99 (US App Store)
- Personal Monthly
- 1 Month
- $6.99 (US App Store)
- Personal Annual
- 1 year
- $74.99 (US App Store)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
What's New in Version 5.2
- Can now select multiple server layers simultaneously
- Added new Help Screen
- Added FAQ
- Added APEX video tutorial links
- Removed maximum restriction on Waypoints
- Minor bug fixes
- Minor user interface/user experience improvements
Very productive GIS app.
*** I've used this company's GIS software since 2013 and their customer service is stellar!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 24, 2017
- Version: 5.2
- Size: 47.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wolf-Tek, Inc.
- © 2017 Wolf-Tek, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Personal Monthly$6.99
- Professional Monthly$19.99
- Parcel Reporting$1.99
- Personal Annual$74.99
- Professional Annual$219.99