Wolfify. Become a werewolf.
"I can't get enough of turning myself into an animated Zombie (Zombify), Werewolf (Wolfify), [or] Vampire (Vampify)" - Jennifer Jolly / USA TODAY
Transform yourself into a growling, howling, snapping, snarling Werewolf! You and your friends will grow wolf fangs that are just as alluring as they are ferocious, get battle scars you can wear with pride, and grow facial hair that perfectly expresses your inner wolf. Hawooooo!
Select either "He-Wolf" or "She-Wolf" forms, and progress from "Wolf Cub" to "Alpha Wolf" forms as you distinguish yourself from the pack.
Even transform into a WOLF when using Wolfify during the REAL FULL MOON!
COMBINE WOLF + VAMPIRE EFFECTS
- Get both Vampify and Wolfify to get the special "DAYWALKER" form.
GROW YOUR PACK
- Easily share VIDEOS and PHOTOS via MMS, Instagram YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Email.
- Turn 10 friends to unlock the ALPHA wolf form
Who will YOU bite?
JOIN US - facebook.com/FaceifyFamily
WARNING: Don't use Wolfify in the MOONLIGHT! (just kidding... you'll be fine)
- Face detection on iPhone 5S is back!
- Upgraded to support 64-bit processor
- Removed holiday frames (note: santa hat and snow effects have not been removed and if you missed getting them in December, they are now purchasable)
- Several other tweaks and optimizations
- The Apptly Team
Ratings and Reviews
What an fun and creative app. It's upsetting that myself nor my children cannot just play for free, or pay a set price and play...they have to continually ask us for money to do something new...over and over and over again....then to find out you cannot share your pics once you are done? Yes, you can screen shot your pic and edit....but that's far from that point in PAYING FOR APPS...all in all it's fun, but a WASTE OF MONEY
I do like how I can bring out myself and express my mean side 😂 but the downside is u can make a video of it but u can send the video to Facebook or Twitter u need to fix where u can send to social media cause I find that's the only thing wrong with I have been sharing it with people but when they find out u can send the video it turns them off
Don't totally get it?
So it turned me into a wolf... Now what? Am I supposed to tap at my face? Or hold & swipe... Or just wait and see what happens? Not worth paying for imo. There's not a whole lot of options unless you want to spend a ton of money, which I don't even do in my game apps that I spend hours playing. There's not even a "help" or "learn more" option. For what limited options there are in this app, I'd expect it to be free.
- Apptly LLC
- 78.6 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Apptly LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Potion Bottle $1.99
- Patriarch $1.99
- Blood Wolf $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.